Ch. 1 That night your mother disappeared

Dr. Kobayashi's narration : I haven't been honest about what had happened to your mother but you deserve to know what happend 11 years ago.

11 years ago,

An 29 Dr. Kobayashi and his wife Aya stands in the kitchen.

"We have to go, Aya" Dr. Kobayashi said quitly.

"I understand the mission, buy we have children we need to take care of" Aya whispers.

"Will be back in a day" Dr. Kobayashi whispers.

"Mommy, Daddy?" an five year old Shini asks as she held a little black cat in her hands.

"Hi Kitten" Aya said as she kneels in front of Shini and hugs her.

"Where are you and daddy going ?" Shini asks.

"To some boring late night meetings, it's going to be so boring I'm gonna fall asleep" Aya said before pending to fall asleep causing Shini to giggle.

"I promise will be back tomorrow morning, watch over Chika, Luna" Dr. Kobayashi said as he hugs Shini.

"Okay Daddy" Shini said.

"Let's go" Dr. Kobayashi said.

Aya pretends to wake up causing Shini to laugh.

"I love you Kitten" Aya said hugging Shini.

Dr. Kobayashi and Aya leave as the babysitter leads Shini to bed.

Dr. Kobayashi's narration : We should of tucked you in bed that night but to many lives where at stake. The foot had lunched an Soviet rocket at Japan and me and your mother where tasked to stop it.

Dr. Kobayashi dressed in a red and silver armor suit was roped into the rocket and was trying to use his ray to mealt the metal to no vain. Aya jumps next to him tying herself to the rocket. She wore a black outfit with a cape, a golden belt,a witch hat and moon boots.

Dr. Kobayashi's narration : I knew I had to telporat inside the rocket to disarm it, but my regulater had distaine to much damage.

"No no" Dr. Kobayashi shouts desperately trying to turn on his regulater.

Aya knew what she had to do as she off her regulator on her belt much to Dr. Kobayashi horror.

"Aya !" Dr. Kobayashi shouts, knowing what his wife was about to do.

"Norio, please tell our children I love them" Aya said as telporats inside the rocket.

She disarm the bomb before falling into qumtumoe realm.

Dr. Kobayashi's narration : Your mother had died a hero that night.

Dr. Kobayashi comes home the next day, his eyes sadden with despaire, he walks into a room where Shini was happily playing with her little brother.

"Daddy !" Shini cheers running up to him. She then notices someone missing.

"Daddy... where's mommy ?" Shini asks her eyes filled with confusion.

Dr. Kobayashi's narration : The hardest thing in my life was to tell a little girl that her mother wasn't coming home.

Dr. Kobayashi hugs Shini tightly, tears streaming down his face. Guilt raised in his soul.

"I'm sorry Luna, I'm so sorry" Dr. Kobayashi sobs.

***************************************************************

Present time,

Shinigami looks at her father, they where sitting a wooden table inside the Northern lodge cabin.

"All this time I thought...." Shinigami begins to hold back her sobs.

"I'm sorry Luna, I've should of been honest...." Dr. Kobayashi said as he looks at monitor on his watch and shows it to Shinigami. "For years I've been studying the quntoume realm and I've found a life force... I think it's your mother" Dr. Kobayashi said as he brings out a blue print

"I think I've figured out a machine to bring her back" He explains.

Shinigami looks at him and then the map.

"I need your help to bring back your mother" Dr. Kobayashi said.

Shinigami gives an uncertain look.

Gotham007 presents...

Turflytle and the Shinigami

Starring

Greg Ciphes as Turflytle / Mikey Angelo

Gewondo Yoe as Shinigami / Shini Kobayashi

Hoon Lee as Dr. Norio Kobayashi

Gray delise as The Serpent / Iku

Phil Lamar as Baxter Stockman

Ryan potter as Rai / Mondo gecko

And Morain Bacraion as Aya Kobayashi

Written and directed by me and my brother

***************************************************************

Note: There will be refrences to Mikey the hero. Anyway I hope you guys like this story.

To TremorDusk could you make a cover for me for this story ?