Ch.11 truth serum

Rai shuffles through his deck of cards before Fong brusts open the doors, starting him, Toran and Blue.

"Where's Turflytle ?" Fong demands.

Rai bites his lip remembering getting a call from Turflytle telling him he was inn the woods with Dr. Kobayashi.

"I have no idea" Rai said.

Fong in annyounce sighs as he signals a 21 year old asain man holding a suit case.

"This young man was specalized in the fbi and the arts of intagation for half of his life, even created his own serum that will make you spill the truth" Fong explains.

"So he made truth serum ?" Blue asks.

"That's fiction, this stuff we make you revel where Turflytle is" The young man explains.

"So it's Truth serum ?" Rai points out.

"No !" The young man shouts annoyed.

***************************************************************

Iku growls in anger as she turns to Baxter.

"We need to get that lab back ! I'm running out of time !" Iku snares.

"I'm working on it !" Baxter reinsure her.

"Well work faster Ahhhhh !!!!!!!" Iku screams in pain as feels more pain.

Baxter grabs her to support her.

"You need to rest" Baxter said.

"What we need is to lower Turflytle out !" Iku snares. "He has a little niece" Iku said forming a plan.

"No were not using that little girl !" Baxter snaps. "If you get that little girl involved were done, so I need you to calm down rest do you understand" Baxter tells her.

"Fine" Iku snare as she leaves, forming another plan.

***************************************************************

Shini sighs trying cope with the fact that her sister was alive. She didn't know to feel happy to see her or afraid of what she becoming.

Mikey puts a comforting hand hand on her shoulder. Shini looks at him with a sad smile.

"You did good back there" Mikey said.

"Thanks" Shini said.

"Aren't you going to say the same thing to me ?" Mikey asks.

"Good job" Shini smiles.

"Thanks" Mikey grins.

Dr. Kobayashi works harder adding the part in the machine, then he tries to acoesses the corinates but found hard to do so. Shinigami goes up to help him.

Mikey just stood there in a trans before suddenly walking up to the panel and starts to type.

"Wait Mikey stop" Dr. Kobayashi said.

"Please let me do this, I've been stuck down here for 11 years I need to do something" Mikey begs of him as he counties to typing.

Dr. Kobayashi stares at him confused at what he just said before relizing Aya was using Mikey to fully commuicate with them.

"Aya ?" Dr. Kobayashi asks.

Mikey gives him a smile Aya would always do.

"You bet" He grins.

"Wait Mom ?!" Shini asks shocked to see Mikey being controlled by her mother.

Mikey places his hand on Shini's cheek, something her mother would always do.