Ch. 5 The Serpent

Shinigami flips avoiding the Serpents attacks. Serpent disappers for a second. They trade punches as serpent tries to grab the suit case that holds the part. The Serpent disappears. Shinigami press her comlink.

"Dad are you seeing this ?" Shinigami asks.

"Luna get out of there !" Dr. Kobayashi shouts watching the fight. He was fearing for his daughter.

The Serpent reappers and body slams her on the nice lunch table, causing Shinigami to loses grip on the case. She quickly slides it across the a cart and telporats. The Serpent aproches the cart Shinigami telporats  and kicks the cart right at the Serpent, causing the serpent to slide back.

***************************************************************

Mikey couldn't watch this anymore he had to help her.  In the comics or in superheroe cartoons when the superhero has to team up with the villian or an anti hero is when a bigger bad guy is attacking them or the hero and Villian or antihero have an common enemy, then the hero hates teaming up with the villian and in the end after the team up is down the villian betrays the hero. But this was differnt Mikey didn't  mind teaming up with Shini, he was actally happy to team up with her. It liked to think this as a batman and Catwoman stly team up. He was Michael Keaton's Batman and she was Michael phiffher's Catwoman. In this cases Shinigami was being attack by a villian and Mikey had to help her.

"I got do something !" Mikey said as he gets up from his chair.

"Wait !" Dr. Kobayashi breathes out.

Mikey pauses, looking at him with worry. Dr. Kobayashi reaches into a drawer and pulls out a new Turflytle, it even looked like the one Mikey had costume made when he was a kid.

"I'm made a copy of your suit but it's still a working progress" Dr. Kobayashi said as he hands it to Mikey.

***************************************************************

Shinigami doges the tail. Just before The Serpent could deliver the final punch, Mikey dressed in his new Turflytle suit, jumps in and punches the Serpent, causing her to stage back.

"Who the hell are you people !?" Fong shouts, sounding  both scared and angerly.

"I'm Turflytle the superhero !" Turflytle grins.

"Fouces !" Shinigami snares.

The Serpent suddenly hits the duo back. Before either them could react The Serpent grabs the case and then disappers with out a trace.

"Where did Serpent go ?" Turflytle asks.

Shinigami gives him a look.

"It's what I named him or her ?" Mikey said sheepishly.

Shinigami shackes her head as she presses her comlink again.

"Dad that thing got away with the part" Shinigami reports.

Over the line she could hear fait choking sounds and it sounded like...

"Dad !" Shinigami shouts as she runs outside of the hotel.

***************************************************************

Inside the van, the Serpents chockes Dr. Kobayashi but not to hard, she wanted him alive.

"Give me the lab" The Serpent snares.

Dr. Kobayashi points a weak hand towards a the shrunk lab.

The Serpent smirks under the mask.

By the time Turflytle and Mikey got to the Van, the Serpent was gone, lucky Dr. Kobayashi was okay. He rubs his sore neck.

"Dad are you okay ?" Shinigami asks as she checks her father.

"That thing took the lab" Dr. Kobayashi said.

"And the part" Turflytle depands.

"Did you see what Serpent could do ?" Dr. Kobayashi  asks.

"Yeah it looked like it was fading" Shinigami said.

"We need to track Serpent down" Dr. Kobayashi said.

"I think I know who could help" Mikey said with a sheepish smile.

"Who ?" Dr. Kobayashi asks before relizing who Mikey was taking about.

"No" Dr. Kobayashi warns.

Shinigami smirks, knowing they where going to get help from the Bushi gang.

"No !" Dr. Kobayashi shouts.

***************************************************************

"I can't believe you two dragged me here" Dr. Kobayashi groans annoyed as he sets in a chair in front of a desk where Rao sat in playing poker.

Shini smirks in amusement.

***************************************************************

Note: Two chapters in one day !!!!!!! Shini and Mikey  don they costumes.