Ch. 13 Captured

Shinigami and Turflytle stood in complete fear and shock as Iku smirks the sleeping Chika who sleeps peaceful in hus bed, unware of the dangers he or his sister was in.

"We've been waiting for you Luna" Iku smirks as she pulls off her mask.

"Iku I swear if you hurt him i..." Shinigami threatens.

"Oh please I wouldn't dare hurt our little brother.... well that's going to depend on our coorperrtive you and your boyfriend going to be" Iku smirks.

"He's not my boyfriend" Shinigami snares.

"I'm not but I thought we had a thing going ?" Turflytle said with a frown. "Also this is very low for a super Villian to do" Mikey points out.

"I mean I was going to go after your little niece but then I thought why not keep it in the family" Iku smirks looking at Chika.

"He reminds me of mom... how she was and she brought some light in my life" Iku said.

This isn't going to help you" Shinigami snares.

"I need that lab !" Iku snares.

"We don't have with us" Mikey whimpers out.

"Then that's why I'm using you both as hostages to lure our father to give me the lab" Iku smirks.

"Like hell will our father give you that lab" Shinigami snares.

Iku pulls out a gun.

"You will do as I say or Chika here might pay for your definesnes so hands up now" Iku snares.

Shinigami grints as she raises her hand in surrender, Mikey doing the same thing.

"Masks, weapones, gadgets, utilitie belts off now and no tricks" Iku demands.

Mikey and Shinigami look at each other in defeat before taking of thire masks, a hat in Shinigami's case, gadgets and weapons. Shinigami takes off her utility belt as Mikey heists as it was the only thing keeping his green pants up. Moments like theses Mikey wished his suit was a one piece.

"Take of the untitile belt ,kid" Iku growls at him.

"I swear this just a regular belt I kinda need it for my suit" Mikey tries to explain.

"I said take it off !" Iku growls.

"Okay okay" Mikey said as he takes off the belt.

And not a moment later his pants fall down, exposing his Spiderman boxers. Thoses where also one of the malfunctions of the suit.

Shinigami looks at him as Mikey's face turns red.

"Can I please pull up my pants ?" Mikey asks embrassed.

"Fine" Iku huffs and Mikey pulls up his pants quickly.

The door behind them open up and Mikey sees Fong and his purple dragons behind them pointing guns at them.

"Hi... Oh my god Shini your that scary witch girl ?" Fong asks.

"It's obvious asshole" Shinigami mutters.

"Well you and this kid ridiculous costume will pay for messing up my hotel, and also I going to enjoy having half of the profit of your father's lab" Fong snares.

"I can't the Villians teamed up" Mikey whispers to Shinigami.

"Hey shut and start walking !" Fong snaps at them.

Mikey and Shinigami exstange fearing for Chika. They begin to walk towards before they both heard Chika's tired voice.

"Shini ?" Chika asks tiredly not aware of what was going on becauses the poor boy woke up.

Shini turns to Iku.

"Please let me talk to him" Shinigami begs.

Iku makes a sneer look at Shinigami.

"Please 3 minutes is all I asks" Shinigami begs in a whispering almost like she going to cry.

"Fine 3 mintues is all you'll but Turflytle will wait outside" Iku snares.

"Can't I just stay here ?" Mikey asks accidently letting go off his pants which results his pants falling around his knees. Fong looks at him.

"Boys help the kid with his pants" Fong smirks as fong's men grabs Mikey's pants and pull up giving him a wedgie carrying him outside of the hallway despite Mikey's protests.

Shinigami growls but she returns her attention to Chika who was to tired to relizes what was going on. Shinigami walks up to Chika's bed.

"Sis what's going on ?" Chika asks, looking at Shinigami's outfit.

Shinigami tries to think of an excuse until thinking of what Mikey would say.

"Your dreaming of me and Mikey beging superhero trying to stop a super villain, right now where beging captured by the Villians and only you can dream of a way for us to escape" Shinigami whispers.

"Your going to be okay right sis ?" Chika asks.

"Of course this is only a dream, but you get to chose how we get out of this" Shinigami whispers pulling Chika close.

"Okay Sis, I love you" Chika whispers tiredly as Shini lays him back down and hugs him good night.

"I love you too" Shinigami whispers as a single tear sides down her cheek. She kisses his fore head as Midnight curles up next to Chika in a protective matter. Shinigami looks at Midnight.

"Protect him" Shinigami whispers as she stands up and walks towards the bad guys who waited towards her. Shinigami walks up towards them and the two henchmen grab placing her hands behind her back forcing her to walk. The henchmen carrying Mikey wedgie him while carring him towards the door.

During the walk Shinigami and Mikey kept looking at each other making sure the other was okay. Final outside the henchmen drop Mikey to his feet. Shinigami gives a concern look, first time in her life she was afraid to do anything, she feared something would happen to Chika.

"Oh one more thing" Iku smirks before she takes out an eltric gun and shots Turflytle and Shinigami causing the two to scream in pain.

Mikey blacks out completely at the mercy of the Serpent.

***************************************************************

Note: What's going to happen to Shinigami and Mikey leave your comments below to let me know.

The next two chapters of A Turtle's Self Love  has been updated.