Ch.12 Someone Watching your back, like a partner

"So is she like your girlfriend ?!" Molly asked exitedly.

Right now Mikey and Shini where having lunch at the New York subway train station eat in. Mikey had brought Molly so they can have lunch together and since he promised her he would take her to lunch.

"Well I...I" Mikey stummers, his face redden.

"He's helping me with something" Shini said as she sips her drink.

"What are you helping her with Uncle Mikey ?" Molly asks.

Mikey grins as he whispers something into Molly's ear. She suddenly grins from exitment.

"She's like Catwoman ?!" Molly said with exitment.

Shini face palms.

"Mikey what did you tell her ?" Shini asks with a groan.

"That where fighting bad guys together" Mikey said.

"Mikey !" Shini snares.

"It's okay she loves superheroes" Mikey reinsures.

"When I grow up I'm gonna be a superhero and fight the bad guys like you guys !" Molly said.

"You gonna be a great superhero Molly, we should come up with a superhero for you" Mikey said.

"I want to be called butterfly cat !" Molly said before turning to Shini. "Can I be your sidekick ?" Molly asks.

"I honestly think you'll be better as a hero than my sidekick besides you don't have to follow orders" Shini said giving her a pat on the head.

Molly grins ear to ear.

"Butterfly Cat prowling on the streets ! Molly grins.

Mikey smiles while Shini shackes her head in amazement. Suddenly she sees someone. Someone that should be at her house babysitting.

"I'm gonna get a refilled" Shini said standing up.

"How long have you been Turflytle ?" Molly asks.

"Not long, I seem to mess it up everytime" Mikey admits.

Molly puts a comforting hand on Mikey's shoulder.

"Maybe you need someone watching your back, like a partner" Molly suggests.

Mikey thinks about it. Blade had always been his partner but Shini had always been there for him even if he knew it or not. Watching his back to make sure the bad guys wouldn't get him and giving him information what Shredder was planning. Shinigami wasn't evil like Leo says. Sure Shinigami was anti hero but she wasn't evil. The bad guys would have been having the city mutated but not Shini. In a normal Superheroe and Super villain a villian would be betray the hero after the deed was done. But a Mikey felt this team was different. Maybe they could make this team up a regular thing.

"Yeah Shini would be an awesome partner" Mikey whispers.

Suddenly sounds of girly screams where heard. Mikey sees Shinigami grabbing a teen with purple morhawk hair by the front of his shirt. Mikey quickly grabs Molly's hand and runs over there.

"I'll ask you again Zeck why aren't you at my house watching my little brother !" Shinigami demands.

Zeck's girlfriend and two of his where on the side watching this not knowing what to do.

"Okay okay I'll tell you, you see my anvistey with my girlfriend was today and she said she would dump me if we didn't go out" Zeck explains quickly.

"Okay but who's watching Chika ?!" Shinigami particaly growls.

"Don't worry I hired someone on cregs list to baby sit him" Zeck reinsures.

Zeck's friends gasp while his girlfriend glares at Zeck. Shinigami's eyes widen.

"You hired someone from the Internet ?! Do you know how dangerous that is ?" His girlfriend scowlds. Mikey and Molly arrive at the scene.

"What's going on ?" Mikey asks.

"Zeck hired someone from Creg's list to baby sit my baby brother" Shinigami snares.

"Do at least know this person name and doubled check who this person is ?" One of Zeck's friends asks.

"Well I know the name but I didn't talk to her becauses I said thank you and rushed over here" Zeck explains.

"Well what's the sitter's name ?" Shini demands.

"Iku i think" Zeck said.

Mikey's eyes widen while Shini growls.

"You left my baby brother in the hands of my insane sister ?!" Shini shouts in rage.

"Wait you have a sister ?" Zeck asks.

"Oh my god do you want us to call the police ?" One of Zeck's friends asks.

"No I want you to call an ambulance" Shini growls.

"Uh why ?" One of Zeck's friends asks.

"Becauses I'm gonna kill him !" Shini growls lunging at Zeck who screaming in complete terror.

Mikey quickly grabs Shini.

"Stop that's not what we do !" Mikey begs of her.

"It's what i do !" Shinigami snares.

"This isn't going to help Chika ! We need to your house now and help him !" Mikey begs of her.

Shini sighs knowing Mikey was right. She backs off of Zeck who sighs in relief. Shini gives him a glare.

"If anything happens to Chika or will make sure you'll never walk again" Shini threatens Before her, Mikey and Molly run off.

Zeck whimpers in fear.

"Zeck dude, are you alright ?" One of his friends asks.

"I think I'm gonna hide in the bathroom the rest of my life, don't tell her that !" Zeck whimpers walking away.

***************************************************************

It was night time and Mikey had dropped off Molly at his mom's house so he and Shinigami could save Chika.

Turflytle and Shinigami sneek in through the window. Once inside they could see all the purple dragons inside. Shini's cat jumpy was in a cage while Midnight was in another cage Shinigami growls as Turflytle frees her cats. Without being notices the dou makes thire way to Chika's bedroom.

Shinigami opens up the door quickly as Mikey ready a fighting pose. They enter and see Iku was Ineed there watching a sleeping Chika.

"Shh ! The boy's asleep" Iku whispers with an evil smirk.

The Serpent had Turflytle and Shinigami right where she wanted them.

***************************************************************

Note : Cliff hanger !!!!!!

As you can see I'm changing up the wasp's captured. Instead of being captured by poilce she's captured by the bad guys. Okay I'll see you guys later.