School

We only have a month left of school, then I'll graduate. I'm so excited! And nervous. I wake up and put my hair in a French braid that goes into a pony tail, then I apply light blue eye shadow, mascara, a little eyeliner, and cover up some zits. I also use some shiny lip gloss. I go to my closet and pick out a light blue dress with light blue heels. I walk out and see Tobias in a red shirt that shows his muscles and black jeans with Jordan's. We go to the kitchen and see everyone there.

"Good morning sleepy people," Uriah says.

"Ya, you guys sleep forever," Will says. Zeke and Shauna are kissing.

"Romeo and Juliet! Time to eat breakfast not each other!" Lynn says, tapping their shoulders.

"Shut up, Lynn!" Shauna says, and hits Lynn on the head. We laugh.

"Omg! Bacon!" Lauren says, as Kerry sets it down on the counter. We laugh.

"Thanks, Kerry!" We say.

"No problem guys," she says.

"Time to go," Christina says. Everyone gets in their cars and Tobias and I get in our red Ferrari. When we get there I see Peter. He walks up to us.

"Hey, Cutie," he says to me.

"What is wrong with you? You were literally at my wedding, leave me alone!" I yell. Tobias grabs my hand and pulls me into the school. "Thanks," I tell him.

"No problem," he says. I kiss him but we pull away quickly cause we're in school and Peter and his gang just walked in. We walk to our lockers which are right next to each others. We grab our stuff and walk to first period.

Schedule:
First Period- Science- Mrs. Matthews
Second Period- English- Mrs. Hammer
Third Period- Music- Mrs. Wu
Fourth Period- Gym- Mr. Amar
-Lunch
Fifth Period- Home Economics- Mrs. Wu (Authors Note: Yes, she has her twice.)
Sixth Period- French- Madame Carol
Seventh Period- History- Mrs. Simmons
Eighth Period- Math- Mrs. Scott

We all have the same classes... Again. So does Peter. We walk into first period and look at the seating chart. Peter sits behind me, Tobias to my left, Zeke to my right, Christina in front of me, Will to her left, Uriah to her right, Shauna to Zeke's right, Marlene to Uriah's right, Lauren to Peters left, and Lynn to Peter's right. We take out seats, then Peter walks in. He sits behind me. He pulls my ponytail. I turn around and slap him. He pulls it again.

"What is your problem?" I ask him.

"Him," he says, pointing at Tobias.

"Well you're just going to have to get over that because we are not going to break up because you don't like him, not that your opinion even matters," I say. He smirks.

"But you will," he says.

"Over my dead body," I scoff.

"That can be arranged," he says. Tobias turns around. "Watch your back," Peter says, looking at me. He grabs my butt through the hole in the seat. Tobias and Zeke both turn around and both punch him. I laugh. Mrs. Matthews walks in. I zone out until Peter starts spitting spit balls at me. I turn around.