School, School, and More School

I'm awakened by soft lips on mine. I kiss back but he pulls away.

"We need to get ready," he says. I pout my lower lip and he kisses me one more time until we both get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. I pull my hair into a ponytail and put a bow at the top of the tie. I also have a bump at the top. I put on light

pink eye shadow and light pink lipstick, so light it almost looks like I don't even have any on. I cover a few zits and go find a pink dress that fades into blue with pockets. It reminds me of cotton candy. I also wear blue heels. I walk out and see Tobias wearing a white shirt that shows his muscles, jeans, and white and blue Jordan's.

"Hey guys, I have a question," I say.

"Ya?" Some of them say.

"Do you guys want to move in? I mean, most likely you guys are probably going to get married to your boyfriend or girlfriend, I don't know. You guys spend the night a lot, too. You don't have to," I say.

"I'll have to talk to my parents, but I bet they'll be fine with it," Christina says.

"Me too," Uriah says. The others say the same.

"Okay," Tobias says. We eat and get in the cars. Tobias and I take the blue Ferrari, the others take their cars. We get to a stop light and talk a little.

"I hope they can move in," I say, I think he's thinking.

"Ya," he says.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask.

"Nothing," he says. "Just, what about Lynn and Lauren? They've never had a boyfriend before. And what if one of them starts liking Peter or Eric or someone?" I never thought of that.

"Then they'll have to move out because I cannot live with either one of them," I say. He just shrugs. I turn on the radio and one of my favorite songs comes on. It's Fancy. I sing with it. "I'm so fancy, you already know. I'm in the fast lane. From LA to Tokyo," Tobias starts chuckling. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing," he says.

"What?" I whine.

"Nothing, you're just so cute," he says. I blush. "Especially when you blush," he says smiling. We get to school and go to first period, I'm the first one here. Peter sits down and I turn around.

"If you touch me I swear I will-" He pokes me. I chuckle. "Help!" I scream. "He's trying to hurt me!" I scream again. A bunch of teachers rush in, then my friends do.

"What happened?" Mrs Matthews asks.

"He kicked me and punched me and I didn't know what to do," I say, I stick my hand pocket and pinch myself until tears well up in my eyes. I put my hand on my face like it hurts. I give a Tobias a look to let him know I'm lying, he nods. I feel bad for lying and doing this to Peter, but then I think of him and how mean he is and what he does to me and my friends and the feeling goes away. It's replaced by sheer anger. We end up at Mr. Max's office and Peter gets another detention. The rest of the day is fine and my friends move in. I'm so happy!