Pt. 4: Whipped into Submission

Slowly MC undid his dress pants as Yuri watched in lustful anticipation, as he took off his belt and threw it aside he slid down everything including his underwear, letting his huge erection breathe. The size of the veiny throbbing monster was enough to already make Yuri drool, it looked so lonely and in need of her touch she thought to herself as she slowly moved her hands over to it, but before she could make contact MC slapped her hands away. "If you want him you have to beg, you dirty little slut!", MC said with a sadistic smile on his face, the discouraged Yuri looking up into his eyes with tears forming, "P-please let me have your cock, master! Your kitten wants to be dominated and defiled!", MC nodded in acceptance and put his hands behind his back to show she has control now.

The size was so intimidating to Yuri, as she gently put her fingers around his huge shaft it perked up slightly, making Yuri blush even more. As she inched her head towards the tip ready to take it MC suddenly grabbed her head and covered her eyes with a blindfold, at first shocking his kitten into a nervous shake that only ceased when he began to pat her head and speak soothing words, "It's ok, kitten... I just don't think you are ready to see my cock until you earn it~.". Yuri nodded with understanding to these words as she began to stroke the shaft gently, pushing back his foreskin before leaning forward to lick the tip. Under complete darkness Yuri could only go off of smell and taste, as she started to suck on the tip she could taste MC's warm honey-like precum soaking her tongue, the gentle taste just urging her to go deeper, extending her lips past the tip and making it down to the halfway point of his cock. MC moaned and put his hands on the back of Yuri's head and began to stroke her long purple locks, "Mmmmm such a fucking whore! I bet you practiced this on your toys~." MC hissed seductively, feeling Yuri's tongue rub against the bottom of his tender erection as she sucked it off. Without warning Yuri moved all the way down to the base of MC's cock, taking the whole ten inches into her wet mouth and down her tight throat. "F-fuck yes!" MC moaned as he could feel his cock beginning to bulk up signaling he was close to his climax. After another minute of Yuri taking the monster shaft MC clenched her hair hard and Without warning a stream of wet sticky cum filled her mouth to the brim, the taste was like salty-sweet honey, and Yuri savored it like candy. MC slid his cum and saliva-soaked cock out of Yuri's mouth and let her breathe for a minute before asking in his dominant tone "Are you ready for the real fun now that you got your treat?", Yuri nodded submissively with a smile on her face.

Without so much as a warning MC grabbed both of Yuri's hands and tied them together using rope, then using the remaining length of it to bind them to her back from behind by the waist, then reaching for the ball gag he whispered "Open wide, slut!", and attached the ball gag to her mouth. "Mmmmmm, you look like a sexy little present. Happy birthday to me!" MC giggled as ge grabbed Yuri's thighs and pushed them apart forcefully, then getting between the thick legs he started to tease her by rubbing his warm tip up and down her delicate soaked lips. Yuri let out a muffled scream as MC pushed his rock-hard cock into her, the tight walls coiling around him like a snake. His forceful entering breaking Yuri's delicate hymen causing blood to run down all over the sheets, the pain felt so fucking good to Yuri, and she let out another muffled scream of pleasure. MC thrusted in and out of Yuri using his kitten like a fleshlight, he reached to his side and pulled out the black leather whip, stroking the tassels before lashing out suddenly at Yuri, making a loud smacking noise as he smacked her stomach hard with the leather. Yuri squealed in pain as her pale skin was beaten to a red tender pulp, she endured multiple lashes to her tummy and breasts as MC laughed deviously and continued his hard forceful slams into his virgin pets pussy. "YOU LIKE THIS HUH? YOU ARE JUST A DIRTY LITTLE HOLE FOR ME TO FILL, RIGHT?" MC yelled at the top of his lungs, Yuri barely able to muster out a muffled reply past the gag "M-mhm!". After two more lashes MC tossed the whip aside, then used his two free hands to pinch Yuri's tender pink nipples, her jump of pain at the feeling made MC pinch them harder. Before long MC could see a white substance forming at Yuri's clamped nipples and only then did he let them go from his grasp, "Oh my, did I make my pet lactate? Like a COW?!" he growled as he grabbed the whip again and lashed at Yuri's breasts using full-force, making the skin that was hit turn red and warm. MC could finally feel Yuri's pussy walls tightening around his cock, signalling she was close, as did MC's cock begin to expand as he was close. In unison the two gasped loudly as MC made his last few thrusts inward to Yuri, reaching the entrance to her cervix, then he reached his boiling point releasing his jetstream of warm sticky cum out into his pet, claiming her as his own. Meanwhile Yuri had came too, forcefully leaking out a waterfall of her cum on to MC's cock and all over the bed sheets.

The two stayed motionless gasping for air until MC slowly slid his cock out of Yuri, standing over the limp and ravaged girl admiring his accomplishment. "Are you ready to speak now, Little kitten?" MC asked gently, and Yuri nodded allowing him to undo the gag and blindfold. Being able to properly breathe and see again Yuri looked around in a daze, the whole experience she just went though left her feeling a cocktail of fatigue and pleasure. Without a word MC gently undid the bindings on Yuri, he could hear her gasps for air as he gently stroked her hair, "It's ok kitten, you can speak now." MC whispered tenderly in Yuri's ear as she made a soft smile and asked "C-can we go take a bath together, Master?". MC smiled and picked her up like a baby, "Anything for my kitten." he said as he nuzzled Yuri close and kissed her on the cheek.