Pt. 6: Master's Orders

Yuri squealed softly as she looked around hesitantly, no one was in sight and the thought of doing something so disgustingly deviant in public just made her horny as well. "H-here? Now?" Yuri asked softly, sounding as innocent as ever, the whole innocence act just making MC hornier, "YES NOW! Pleasure master!" MC said impatiently as Yuri slowly undid his pants letting his erection spring out. The whole size of it sticking up once again intimidated Yuri, seeing it's full detail for the first time now Yuri swallowed air before whispering softly "Your so fucking huge...", this statement making MC smile and blush a little. Gently Yuri placed both of her hands around the warm rod and slowly started sliding them up and down, doing so allowed for the red tip to become revealed to her.

Watching the tip leak precum made Yuri's mouth water a little, and like an animal taking bait she moved her mouth on to it, gently sucking in the tip to pleasure her master while she sped up the stroking, doing so causing MC to let out a light moan. Breathing heavily MC whispered to Yuri "Your such a good little kitten, have some more!" as he put his hands on the back of her head and slowly pushed her head down, Yuri refused to fight it and held back the urge to gag as MC's veiny penis penetrated past her mouth and entered her wet throat like a snake slithering down a mouse den. Finally relief filled Yuri as she reached the shaved base of MC's growth and he released her head from his grip, allowing her to throatfuck him at her own speed, the gagging feeling subsided leaving Yuri with the desire to only pleasure her master until she got the sweet reward. Yuri eventually moved her head back up to the halfway point of MC's erection and stared up at him, locking her gaze with his as she made a gentle moaning noise while having her face stuffed. Looking down a little MC saw Yuri had one of her hands inside her tights and was vigorously fingering herself, he did not like this and forcefully grabbed her cum-soaked hand before scolding at her, "No pleasuring yourself until you finish me off, pet!". Yuri spat the saliva-covered cock out of her mouth and submissively looked away ashamed of herself and said softly "M-master forgive me!", sticking out her hand for him as he gently sucked on her sweet-covered index finger before replying in a humble tone "I forgive you... But only if you ride me right now.", as MC went into the middle of the isle and laid down flat, allowing his hungry cock to stand tall awaiting his kitten.

Yuri tried her best to hold back any urges to rub herself as she slipped her shoes off as well as her tights and black pantsu, showing MC her innocent-looking shaven cunt. The master watched with anticipation as his thirsty kitten kneeled down on top, grinding her soaked pussy lips across the shaft to be a tease, not ceasing until MC clawed at her plump thighs leaving red marks across them, then slowly Yuri finally put the tip into her, pushing in deeper and deeper like a drill until she reached the base and MC's cock was completely shoved inside. Tears and sweat ran down Yuri's face as she looked down at MC and whimpered, his cock felt so amazing as it reached the depths of her insides and each thrust slamming the opening to her cervix like a battering ram.

"Who's pussy is this?" MC dominantly asked as his hands went up Yuri's sweater and began fondling her nipples, Yuri shut her eyes and squealed loudly "YOURS, MASTER!". MC asked again at Yuri in a louder tone "Who is nothing but a dirty little cum dumpster?" as his index fingers and thumbs clamped both of her erect nipples, Yuri's response was a shaky "M-ME, MASTER!" as her back arched forward from the pleasure and pain. "IM CUMMING, MASTER! Yuri moaned out and moments later a stream of her warm love juice flowed out all over MC's crotch and the floor, the watery massage pushing MC to his limit as he felt his cock flaring up from near-climax! MC closed his eyes and leaned back, saying in a smug tone "Im very close! Get down there if you want your sweet treat, Kitten!", Yuri immediately perked up at his words and slid off of the drenched penis, eagerly getting her head between MC's legs and absolutely devouring his cock and taking it's full length into her mouth. Finally Yuri got her craving fulfilled as the biggest and stickiest load MC could of ever hoped to release poured into her mouth, the salty-sweet honey filling up her mouth and simulating her taste buds. A moan of relief was expelled from MC as he laid in the floor already reminiscing the feeling of how great that cum shot was, Yuri already wasting no time getting her clothes back on in fear that someone may see them.

MC helped Yuri carry her load of books to the checkout line, both of them still in a daze over what had happened earlier and just wanted to go home now to snuggle and read. Yuri gently cuddled up next to MC while their where waiting and whispered softly "You are the best master ever..." and gently delivered a soft kiss on to his cheek. MC giggled and leaned over kissing Yuri on the cheek back, "I know I can be harsh but that's because I love my adorable kitten" he said warmly as they approached the desk and got their books checked out. On the way out MC grabbed the umbrella and opened it, shielding the two and their cargo of books from the heavy unrelenting rain as they went home.