Pt. 10: Scorching Passion

The slow minutes ticked by as Yuri waited on her couch, the wait was both a blessing and a curse given she wanted to be in MC's arms as soon as possible, but also dreaded to the impending date to the pool they both had planned for the day. The idea if spending a day in the hot sun was nothing Yuri was a fan of, if anything she would much rather spend the day looking around a book store or library for intriguing tomes to read whilst snuggling under the covers with MC by her side. As Yuri turned the page of her book three gentle knocks came from the front door, Yuri got up excitedly and ran over to the door practically swinging it open for MC who was standing patiently on the porch.

MC examined Yuri's body from head go toe, her swimming outfit looked so beautiful in the way that the dark colors contrasted with her pale skin making her curves and revealed cleavage even more noticeable to him, the sight of Yuri's DD cup breasts alone was enough to bring out his lustfulness, the way they jiggled with each motion was almost too much but he resisted the best he could for now trying to keep his desires at bay. "Im up here, Master!" Yuri said with a giggle as she pointed up to her face, MC blushed tomato-red and quickly went to make eye contact while asking awkwardly "A-are you ready to go?". With a nod ok from Yuri the two left the house and walked to the community pool.

Inside the pool grounds MC and Yuri went to sit under a shaded canopy with chairs, it was a great place to sit and read Yuri thought to herself as she pulled out the novel she was reading earlier from the purple tote bag she bought along, MC took out some sunscreen and rubbed some on his hands getting ready to rub it on his exposed chest but stopped when he began to admire the back view of Yuri who was laying belly-down and reading intently. "God she looks so fuckable right now..." MC thought to himself resisting the urge to get a hard-on right on the spot, so he went back to rubbing himself in the lotion before getting ready to swim. Finishing up lathering the lotion into his skin he heard Yuri say shyly "Um can you put some lotion on me t-too? I burn easily" while avoiding any eye contact. At the idea of being able to feel Yuri's beautiful curves MC replied with an enthusiastic "I'd love too!" while squeezing out another glob of the sunscreen lotion on to his hand from the tube.

With shaky hands MC slowly put his hands against Yuri's exposed back, the cold sunscreen giving her a jolt as it made contact on her bare skin. MC softly giggled as he felt the jolt and continued to rub down his kittens delicate skin, with unsurity MC slid his hands down towards the lower back, his fingers anxiously feeling along the sides of Yuri's curvy pelvis. All that was going through MC's mind was how soft Yuri's skin was and how much he would love to just pin her down right now and wreck that adorable little cunt she has. As MC was moving back up, ready to move on to lathering Yuri's shoulders she suddenly popped a question amidst her silence: "So... D-do you like Natsuki...?". "Well... I mean..." MC tripped on his words trying to find the right sentence but Yuri spotted the insecurity in MC's voice and began to get defensive, "W-what? You like her don't you? You probably wish she was your pet..." Yuri said looking away defeated, MC starred at her turned head silently still in a loss for words.

"Y-you don't have to date me if you have thoughts about oth-" Yuri continued but was shut down immediately by MC who had flipped Yuri over back-down and began to kiss her lips as he held her wrists down. Slowly pulling up his head from the wet kiss MC smiled and starred down on Yuri's blushing face, "You know I can only love you. Your personality, your body, your kinks, all of them are perfect!" MC exclaimed softly before going back down for another long wet kiss. The feeling of MC ever-hardening erection rubbed against Yuri's crotch like someone knocking on a door to enter, realizing there was people around them still Yuri leaned up slowly and slowly ran her fingers across MC's bare chest as she said in a low tone "Let's go to the sauna, Master.", "Fuck yes.~" MC whispered barely able to hold back his lustful energy.

The sauna house laid in a far corner of the pool grounds, Yuri and MC eagerly went over making sure no one got in or out before them, and as they had hoped the warm wooden room was completely empty so MC closed the door shut behind them and locked it off by tying a towel to the door's handle and connecting it to a heavy stationary log post. With a skip in his step MC went over and sat down on the bench next to Yuri who was already undoing her top, the strings flowed free as Yuri let her DD cups show. With an anxiousness in his eyes MC began to softly rub his hands over the round boobs before placing his thumbs on both light pink nipples and rubbing them intently, the friction making Yuri lean back and let out a light moan while slowly sliding her right hand over to MC's crotch and feeling around the length of the bulge. "I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANY MORE YOU TEASE!" MC yelled as he forcefully took off Yuri's bikini bottom and balled it up, "Say ahhh!" MC dominantly said and as Yuri opened her mouth he gagged her, using the strings to keep it locked in her jaw. Now using the bikini top he bound Yuri's hands together at her back like a pair of handcuffs, the sight of seeing her innocent and helpless, all wrapped up like a present was what made MC reach his full erection causing him to ditch his bathing suit and let his full throbbing cock show in full view for Yuri. "Get ready, Kitten!" MC said laughing with an evil air.

Holding himself up against a wall between him and Yuri with one hand MC began to run his cock across Yuri's lips before finding a good spot to enter and slamming full-force into her, the impact force making Yuri let out a muffled scream of pleasure and a quiver from feeling her uterus being penetrated. "S-so tight and wet.~" MC blissfully exclaimed as he put his free hand around Yuri's sweaty throat, slowly tightening his grip until she was gasping for air and her eyes where rolled back into her head, MC tightened more until Yuri was practically not breathing, the choke hold was broken after a few seconds when Yuri began to wheeze for air signalling MC to loosen up a bit. Seeing the rosy color return to Yuri's cheeks MC reached beside them and grabbed a free towel that was folded up and let it flow free before coiling it up tightly, Yuri's eyes blew up with excitement as she knew what was going to happen and closed her eyes in anticipation before MC whipped her hard across the chest.

"MMMMPPFH!" Yuri's gagged pleasure screams echoed off the sides of the wooden walls with each hit, another lash assaulted her on the stomach and it felt so amazing and invigorating to the shy bounded pet! The tenth lash was enough to Yuri, as her soft skin took the beating combined with her pussy being churned up a geyser of warm cum splashed out all over the bench the two where laying on, in the process making MC's cock even more slippery and able to thrust in even quicker than before. At the constant pace of fucking MC yelled out aggressively "DON'T YOU DARE EVER THINK I COULD LOVE SOMEONE ELSE, YOU LITTLE WHORE!", Yuri blushing tomato red before nodding in understanding before he continued on "NOW NOD IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BELONG TO ME AND NO ONE ELSE WILL REPLACE YOU!", another nod of approval came as MC reached his limit and yanked out his cock and released a shower of white navy all over his exhausted pet.

Being both completely exhausted and panting for air MC and Yuri got dressed again, savoring the time they just shared in the scorching room. An exchange of one more hug and kiss was done before leaving the sauna, their warm, sweaty, sticky bodies rubbing against each other felt so romantic to Yuri and she whispered softly "I love you to death, Master.". Leaving the shack the two noticed it was already almost dusk and Yuri lead the way as they both went home. The intersection where the two always parted after school was where they went, exchanging one last long kiss before MC softly said "See you in school tomorrow, Kitten." and they parted to their respective homes. Under the illumination of a street light Yuri stopped and opened her bag, pulling out a folded piece of paper that had MC's poem to her. After a quick skim of it she folded it up again and held it close to her heart and said happily "See you tomorrow my everything..."