Pt. 7: Marked

Once again Yuri woke up in a daze, her back pinged with cramps as she got up and walked over to her closet, every outfit inside was neatly arranged allowing for her to quickly find her school uniform and change into it. Before slipping on her gray blazer Yuri held her arms out in front of her to observe the field of red deep wounds that covered her arms, "They look hideous... Just like me..." Yuri sighed to herself as she made the last preparations to her outfit before grabbing her bag and running out the door towards school.

The first period bell chimed loudly as Yuri sat in her back desk reading silently, early as always she watched in a secretive manner as the rest of her peers entered through the door waiting for MC to come in. Her hope drained as the late ball was very close to ringing, but just before it went off MC stumbled into the room, his hair was a mess and he looked like he had overslept which Yuri saw as his typical type of adorable antics. MC saw Yuri and hastily went over to the desk next to her, getting situated before starting out their interaction with "Good morning, Kitten.", the nickname already coaxing out light blush and a smile from Yuri, "D-don't call me that in front of people... Master.~" she said looking away with a giggle. The teacher walked in and sat at the desk signalling for class to start.

Halfway through class Yuri felt MC poking her thigh from under the desk with a pencil eraser, beginning to get fed up Yuri pulled her self away from the lecture and hissed in a low volume to MC "What do you want!". With a pouty look on his face he pointed down to his crotch revealing to Yuri his obvious boner through his dress pants and said in a low tone "Ask to go to the bathroom and I will do the same after. Make sure to meet me by the back stairwell.". Yuri blushed tomato red at the idea of skipping class for sex, but given she was craving her master all morning it seemed appropriate to get it all out now. "E-excuse me... May I use the bathroom, please?" Yuri said quietly as she clenched her skirt in embarrassment of everyone looking over at her. With a nod of approval Yuri got out of her seat and dashed hastily out the door towards the back stairwell, to not seem suspicious MC waited two minutes before asking politely "May I use the restroom?", he too got a nod of approval prompting him to walk casually out the door and head towards where he told Yuri to meet him.

The door to the stairwell opened with a creak and MC looked around to find Yuri in a far corner curled up reading a book, the stairwell was as silent as it always is between classes, no one ever goes in here unless it's to get to another area between classes, so MC knew they had a lot of time to spend with his pet. He said down next to Yuri and snuggled her close and asked cutely "So... Can we have some fun?", Yuri already closing the book and looking lustfully into MC's eyes nodded expectantly. "I have an idea, master" Yuri said excitedly as she slowly slid off her pumps and threw them aside before moving her legs in front of her and started to gently rub her feet against MC's crotch, knowing exactly what she was implying he quickly undid his pants and slid them down enough for his hard cock to spring out. With a gentle touch Yuri started to glide her stocking-clad feet over the length of the erection, making sure to wrap her toes snuggly around it like she would with her fingers in most cases. Yuri smiled cutely at MC who was leaning his head back and moaning softly as his cock got massaged by Yuri's silky stockings, "F-fuck if you keep this up you might make me have even more kinks!" MC playfully moaned out as he could feel himself already slowly reaching his limit. Finally the feeling of his cock reaching the climax had hit and without warning MC shot his load out, showering Yuri in a stream of warm jizz and making her form a smile as it soaked her blazer, face, and hair.

Slowly getting up now MC saw Yuri was starting to wipe some of the cum off of her face with a handkerchief, but stopped her by grabbing the cloth out of her hand and saying with a laugh "What are you doing? I didn't tell you to clean up, Kitten!", Yuri looking defeated tried to grab her sock out of MC's hand but he moved it out of her reach before continuing on, "I want you to walk around all day smelling like that so people know your adorable little ass has been claimed!". "B-but" Yuri squeaked out but tripped on her words and looked down silently, the idea of walking around all day with this sugary smell radiating off of her was embarrassing and secretly flattering as well as arousing to her. The two approached the door to the stairwell but stopped before opening it as MC halted and said happily "Before we go i need to do one more thing to you.", Yuri covered her face thinking of how else she will be marked, MC pulled out a permanent marker from his blazer pocket and twirled it between his fingers, "Lift up your skirt, Kitten!" MC said demandingly as Yuri slowly lifted up her skirt with a smile, feeling the cold tip of the black marker write something against her thick right thigh. MC got up from his kneeling position and put the marker away, observing his work and waiting for Yuri to see it too as she looked down at it and blushed heavily reading out the big black words "MC'S ADORABLE KITTEN <3". Dropping down her skirt let the words barely become visible to the naked eye and Yuri was slightly relieved knowing that the smell of MC's navy was already enough of a showy gesture for for introvert dandere. The two left the stairwell and headed back towards the classroom, entering at the same time had some suspicious stares get passed to them.

The bell rang and the two got their stuff together and parted, Yuri made her way to gym class and headed into the girls locker room to change her clothes. As she was taking off her top Natsuki walked over and said in a loud whisper "Oh my god! Why do you smell like that?!" to Yuri, the response was Yuri covering her face and looking away before saying in a soft muffled tone "I-i don't know". Going a step further Natsuki saw the bottom of the black words written on her thighs peeking out and without consent lifted up Yuri's skirt to get a full view, while doing so "Yuri yelled out in a fearful shriek "PLEASE DON'T LOOK!", Natsuki started to laugh loudly at the printed words and dropped the skirt before dashing out of the locker room, Yuri silently continued to get ready and left for the gymnasium. Entering the gym room awkwardly Yuri looked around, everyone was doing their own warm-up exercises besides Monika and Natsuki who where in the far corner talking to one-another. The duo looked over at Yuri and gave the blankest stares Yuri had ever seen, she knew that Natsuki had snitched and it felt like everything was slowly going to fall apart from there.