Introductions.

Bre's POV:

I stand frozen in shock and fear. She actually did it. She kidnapped me, my cousins, and BTS. I knew she could pull it off but why would she? I glance around at the guys, a blank expression on my face. I look down to see that Jung Hoseok has  lossened his grip on my hand and is examining my knuckles and the sides of my hand. He frowns, but his eyes soon meet my own.
"I'm Hoseok. I'm guessing you're our house guest?"

All I do is nod. My expression still blank.

"Well, nice to meet you. What's your name?", he asks.

"Breana. My name is Breana."

"Such a pretty name. Well, Breana, you have quiet the beaten up hands. What did you do?"

"That doesn't matter right now. The lady who brought you here. What did she tell you?," I ask.

"All she said was that we were here to bond and to get some fresh sense of a new environment. She said we couldn't leave. Also that we had house guests. That's about it. Other than the promise to take good care of us. She's the new owner of BigHit. Our old manager met her a while back doing business, so we know she has her reasons. She's smart too."

I stand still processing this. She actually did it. I'm both proud and scared. I look at them and see that they are all understanding what I'm saying. That's when I realize that I'm speaking Korean. I almost forgot that I was fluent. I just switched over naturally.

"Do you know who we are?," Hoseok questions.

"Yes. BTS. I'm... well you already know my name. I'm Breana. Tanyas cousin. And I'm the only one here who knows how long this was planned, what to do about it, and which room is which."

The guys all nod in understanding. But still....

"I'm Namjoon. The leader of BTS."

Namjoon is tall, with his legs being the reason. He has dimples that are perfectly placed on his cheeks. His hair is bleach blonde and his brown roots are barely visible.

"I'm Seokjin. Worldwide handsome. The eldest in the group."

Seokjin is also tall, but possibly an inch or two smaller than Namjoon. His face is oval and his lips are very small horizontally, but full nonetheless. His hair is brown and it matches his eyes.

"I'm Yoongi. The cool one."

Yoongi is short, to put it plainly. He is only like six-seven inches taller than me. His smile causes his gums to show, and his eyes to lightly crease at the side. His hair is a light mint green shade, which goes good with his pale completion.

"I already introduced myself, but I'm Hoseok."

Hoseok is somewhat tall. His smile has barley left his face since I laid eyes on him. He is toned in his arms, and his hair is brown-black.

"I'm Jimin. The cute one."

Oh my. Jimin is short. He's like four inches taller than me. His hair is a dirty blonde color and he somewhat reminds me of Eva.

"I'm Taehyung. The weird one."

Taehyung is middle heighted. His hair is a dark greyish color and his smile is wide and looks like a box almost.

"I'm Jungkook."

Jungkook is mid height as well. He has a cute little bunnyish smile, and his hair is black.

I'm about to continue when I see the key to my room. I run over to Namjoon and quickly grab the key from his hand. He nods understanding that that was my room. Whether I liked it or not.

I ran into my room and looked under my pillow. Just as Tanya had said all those years ago. The keys to the others' rooms were there. All of them having our initials engraved on them already. I grab a permanent marker off my bedside table and I dash across the hall to Emily's room. I find her passed out on the bed asleep. I detach her key from the key ring and slip it in my back pocket along with mine. I open the marker and write her name in big bold letters on the door. I do the same to my room and to every one else's rooms. I give every one their keys and we all go to the living room to talk. Well, all except Emily and Eva. They were asleep and I didn't feel like waking them. Plus they'll freak out.

We are all in the living room. I look over at Hoseok who keeps staring at my hands. Everyone keeps staring at my hands. Why?

"Uhm. Guys? Why is everyone staring at my hands?"

Yoongi stands up and walks over to where I'm seated. He crouches in front of me.

"Breana. Can I touch your hands?," he asks.

I nod.

He reaches out and gently presses his fingertips to my apparently bleeding and bruised knuckles. I quickly stand up and run to the cabinet in the kitchen which holds the first aid kit. 

When I sit down in my seat again I start to take out the supplies needed to treat my hands. But Yoongis hands slowly take the kit  away. He reaches down and takes out the cream and spreads it quickly but gently on my knuckles. Yes. It hurts. It hurts so bad. But I'm not able to cry, or even wince. Me and my stupid high pain tolerance. He wraps a bandage around my knuckles and does the same to the other hand. Once he is finished he returns quietly to his original seat. I bow slightly to thank him, but I know that my expression is still blank.

I hear footsteps and screams. Emily and Eva run into the room and scream more when they see BTS. It's full on fangirl mode. They quickly question me, along with BTS. It's time to live up to the six years of planning that happened.