Exposed

Bres POV:
The shyness is killing me. We were so close before, but now we're just too shy to talk to each other. I don't want to lose him. I just got him. So why would I want to lose him? He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. He means the world and more to me. I hope he can see that. I can only hope....

Yoongis POV:

We decided that we were going to announce the relationship between Bre and myself to the public. I can already sense her nervousness. I'm nervous too. But I know that even though people are gonna hate, we will get through it together. All I have to do is stop being shy around her. Usually I'm not but ever since the pj party, when we both confessed and decided to date, we've both been acting funny.

TIME SKIP

After reading the post that Tanya sent out, we all met up in the living room. When I walked in I noticed immediately that Breana wasn't there. They nodded for me to take a seat, so I did. When I sat all eyes were on me.

"Stop being so shy with Breana," Taehyung said.

"Yoongi, we want you and Breana to be a thing. Believe me. And you being shy around her is cute and all, but to her she probably feels like you are doing it because you don't like her or that she's doing something wrong. Remember that she's never been in a relationship before," Namjoon says slowly but calmly.

I nod and they all smile at me. I know that they're right. They usually are about these things. So I need to man up and stop being shy.

Bre's POV:

I walk into the living room to see that it's pitch black. I fumble around for the light switch but instead I feel a hand wrap around mine. It's...
"Yoongi what are you doing?"

The lights flicker on and I see everyone around us in a circle.

"As you know, I've been very shy around you. And it is something that you haven't been able to understand. But I'm being shy because I think that if I'm too forward with things that you'll leave me. And I can't lose you when I just found you. So please forgive me."

I smile up at him and I see that he has something happy and exciting in his mind.

"Is there anything else you wish to ask me kind sir?"

He smiles wider and whispers,"Now that our relationship is public we get to post our cute couple pictures and show everyone who's mine."

I blush and he smirks at me while leading me to his room.

"What else is there Yoongi?"

He smiles an innocent smile.

"Will you take a couple picture with me right now? So we can post it to prove who the relationship is with. I asked the others about it and they said that it was a great idea."

I smile and nod, which makes him smile and soon enough he has his phone out to take the picture. In my opinion, it was amazing.

@BTS_twt

Look who it is

Look who it is. It's Yoona for the win! They are so cute and I can't even handle the cuteness. Help me!
-Namjoon