Love Yourself: Forever

Tanyas POV:

Wow. I took a wild guess that Bre and Yoongi liked each other but seriously. They really like each other. Like REALLY. It's adorable but they are so shy with each other. They need to realize that now that they're dating officially, they don't have to be shy with each other. I mean that's what relationships are for right?

Namjoons POV:

No matter how hard I try to hide it, I can't. My ship FINALLY happened!!!!! Yoona! Yoona is real people! I'm so happy! Ever since Breana came to me upset that Yoongi hated her i knew she liked him. He had told me about his huge crush on her before that, and said that he was constantly trying to avoid her so he didn't do anything that he shouldn't. Now they're dating so I'm guessing he doesn't have that problem anymore. But they look so cute together!!!!!! I know I'm fanboying but I don't care. They are perfect for each other!!!!!

I can't stop freaking out everytime they are with each other. They are so cute because they are both a little shy with the other person. They did inspire all of Bangtan to write another love yourself album. It's called Love Yourself: Forever. And it's based off of finding friends and family that are what help you fill the hole of loneliness. The ship Yoona inspired it, and now Yoongi is even more shy with Breana. This is so cute, but also bad because she doesn't know why. She does know about the album yet. It's going to be a surprise. But will the secret get out? I hope not.....