Rome

"My love we're landing it's time to get up." Nik whispered into my ear.

"Five more minutes, my wolf." I whispered digging my face into his chest.

"My love it is time to get up. We're in Rome." Nik tried again.

"No five more minutes." I whined scrunching my nose.

Nik chuckled and rubbed my back causing me to look at him with a smile.

"Are you going to get up now, Mrs. Mikealson?" Nik asked.

"I guess, Mr. Mikealson." I humphed sitting up.

"Good we are going to the hotel first, then food, then whatever you want." Nik said.

"I want sleep." I said getting up and stretching. I watched Nik look at my stomach and give it a confused look. "What?" I asked pulling my shirt back down to cover my stomach.

He shock his head and smiled at the ground before walking over to me. 

"Do you want kids?" He asked with a slight frown.

"I've never really thought about it." I said with a matching frown. "Do you want kids?" I asked.

"We had some you know. We had three beautiful children. Charlotte, Damon-Henrik, and Hope Rose. You loved them so much." Nik whispered.

"I know, I remember them." I whispered taking his hand in mine.

"Why did you do it?" He whispered running his thumb over my hand.

"Because you need your family, and I knew I would come back." I whispered.

"I needed you with me and you left me." He whispered.

"I know but you needed Finn more than you needed me." I said and he looked at me.

"I needed you and you left me!" He snapped.

"Shh, I know but I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere again." I whispered rubbing his face with my thumbs.

"Do you promise?" He asked looking at me.

"I promise." I whispered back.

~~~~~~

We where in a restaurant having dinner and Nik never once let go of my hand. I think he's still upset about earlier. I brought his hand to my lips and kissed it. I went back to eating my food in a peaceful silence. 

"My love." Nik said causing me to look at him.

"Yes?" I asked sending him a smile.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah." I hummed getting up before nearly falling.

"You good?" Nik asked rushing to my side.

"Yeah. I just got a little lightheaded." I said as he helped me up.

"You sure?" He asked paying the waitress before we left.

"Yes I'm fine." I said inwardly rolling my eyes.

"Okay." He whispered kissing the side of my head.

I let out a small sigh and nudge my head into his arm causing him to chuckle. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked around. We walked in the light of the night sky in a peaceful silence until I felt a hand on my back. My head jerked up and I looked to see Nik silently chuckling at me.

"Rude." I said before leaning into him again.

"I'm sorry it was to tempting." Nik chuckled squeezing my side and kissing the top of my head.