More news

Two years past and Azalea was walking around around and blabbering on to anyone who would listen.

"My love, I need to see you for a minute." Nik called from the kitchen.

"What is it my wolf I just go Azalea down for a nap and Ell and them are coming over for dinner because I have something to say." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Oh yes I think I know what it is." Nik said picking me up and placing me on the counter.

"Oh and what do you think it is?" I asked smiling at him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You are with child." Nik purred leaning forward connecting our lips. I kissed back smiling.

"What makes you think that?" I asked backing up.

"I found the box in the bathroom trash while getting dressed this morning and had to wait until the right moment to ask you." Nik said smiling uncontrollably.

"Well you are right I am with child but the box was from before I found out, Freya and Finn told me that I was pregnant a day ago." I answered also smiling uncontrollably. He picked me up and spun me around laughing. 

He pulled me towards him and kissed me yet again before backing up, "Do you know if it's a girl or boy?" Nik asked

"Nik I'm only two months pregnant." I giggled.

"Rae, where here!" Ell yelled entering the house. 

"You wake up the two year old and I will kill you." I growled now in the living room.

"Angel where did you go?" Nik asked walking into the living room, "How did you get in here?" 

"First Ell was going to wake the baby with all the yelling and second, I have no idea." I answered.

"You teleported in here without a portal. How did you do that?" Ell asked.

"I don't know did you not just here me tell that to my husband." I sassed.

"I heard." Ell said still in awe.

Nik and I shared a look and a smile crossed his face before he pulled me into another kiss.

"What are you two all kissing about?" Rebekah asked.

"You will have to wait for dinner to find out." Nik sassed still smiling at me.

~~~~~

"Auntie Bekah am I going to wook wike you?" Azalea asked sitting on my lap as Nik sat next to me rubbing my stomach with his face dug into my shoulder smiling.

"No I don't think you will, little flower." Rebekah said.

"Oh." Azalea whispered upset.

"Pumpkin I know Rebekah is pretty but you will be pretty yourself in your own way." I said smiling at her.

"Pomise?" Azalea asked looking at me.

"Promise." I said smiling back at her.

"Yayyyy!" She yelled jumping off my lap and running around.

"Two year olds am I right?" I asked jokingly.

"I'm not with her twenty-four-seven but jeez does she ever stop?" Ell chuckled.

"No never unless it's time for bed or nap time." I answered.

"Do you think he's asleep or not?" Rebekah asked smiling at us.

"I don't know at this point." I answered honestly.

"Should we poke him with a stick to make sure he's alive?" Ell asked.