chapter 3

Tris Pov

I sit in the pilots ferarri as i expect him to take me to a motel down the road. I feel the blood oozing down my back and thats when i realised that my back is bleeding from the opening of my stitches.

"Let me out of your car "i say
"Why?"he answers back
Well my back is bleeding and i dont want to mess the seats of your expensive car and there is a motel down the road from her

"Well im not going to let you stay in a motel you are going to come and stay with me and my friends so we can take care of you bloody back" he says in a quite but harsh tone.

"I dont even know you" I squeaked out slightly scared

"I'm a pilot sweetheart and my name is four." he booms out

The tone is his voice sounded eerie which made me a little skeptical about him.

about a few minutes later we  arrive at his house but then I see that all the other people that were following them came into his front yard to. I wait in the car I mean really how can you just get into a strangers and they take you to their house and worst of all its a guy i mean really im officially scared o men ... they abandoned me , abused me , raped me, made me their personal slave and then burn down my house and made me live on the streets for a year?! i mean teally of all the things in the world at least give me shelter !!!

I come out of my trance and back to reality where i see the two girls laughimg at me i don't if it is because of my stained ragged clothes or just the way that I appear. I understand that you will get judged in your life but no ....every single day of my life i have been judge so i just today and from no onwards i will not be judge at all but i guessed wrong.

"lauren and nita stop it leave her alone just let her get some sleep." he says

but baby she looks weak and ugly i could even use her like a rag to wipe the floor.

that's when i snap i get out from the car and walk up to her  and stand in front of them

"I have went through a lot of pain in my life ... More than you can ever imagine and im not ugly i may not wear fancy makeup and clothes but at least when i go by the fire plastic doesnt melt  off from me. " I say rather meanly

I look at four and say

"I'm sorry what i said but the truth hurts ...and do you have a bandage i can use?"

he nods and takes me into his house.