chapter 8

tris pov

its about 8 in the morning and I am still tired because the whole night I heard noises made by Christina and will. Im surprised this girl is not pregnant yet. I laugh at my stupid thoughts and walk out of my room getting ready to eat breakfast . The stairs are so cold I run down them and I almost miss to fall. geez what is happening to me.

the whole gang is sitting downstairs and eating everything they can get their hands on.

"good morning everyone" I say to them with a yawn following just after it.

everyone else says good morning except lauren who just ignores me.

"where is four?"i say to no one in particular.

"he is doing his usual workout in the gym downstairs."zeke says to me to answer my question.

"mmmm my smoking hot boyfriend working out is a site to see." lauren says with a dreamy look on her face.

I just roll my eyes but I have to admit that she is right about smoking hot.

"umm Christina would you like to take me shopping?" I ask her

"ummmmmm........YES!!!!"screams at me I laugh and nod but then she adds on

"but we need a car because I don't have mine here with me"she says

I was about to turn her down because i do not oen my car but then four says walking into the room with no shirt and a pair of basketball shorts.

"you can take my car " I look at him like he is crazy

" you mean like your Ferrari...oh hell no" I say to him because I do not have enough money to actually fix his car if something happens to it .

"oh hell yes. besides you can take the Ferrari or one of the other cars in the garage " he says to me with a smirk forming on his face

I just nod my head a little bit unsure then I walk to his garage to get a car but I would rather walk but knowing four he will make take one of his cars even if I don't want to.

I open the door and see about 20 cars inside. DANNNGGGGGG.

I look for the car I want to take which is the land rover.

Christina is behind me .
"Ummm we wont be shopping for long because i only have money for about 3 plain shirts and i want to see if i can maybe squeeze in a pair of shoes"i tell her honestly in a soft whispers

She nods and says
"Well i can always buy you a few things myself".

"No. Tris here take my card and buy whatever you need and anything else you desire"four says from behind me.

I freeze...no i can never take someone elses money.

I never wanted to take his card but in the end he forced me to take it and he wanted to see at least a few bags of clothes.

I take the keys and get into the car . christina jumps in the passenger seat and four is there leaning against the garage door. Looking as hot as ever...omg no no no i need to stop thinking
"Tris come on we need to go to the mall!"she screams at me.
"Okay ,okay"i say and drive out the garage and open the gate and drive of to the mall.

***at the mall***

"Wow"i say breathlessly
I havent been in the mall for awhile now so you could called this a new experience.
"Come on come on we have to go and shop"christina says and pulls me causing me to trip on my feet and makes me crash onto her which causes us both to burst out laughing.
We both have bruises on our face and we both scream"twinnies"