chapter 6

this is Olivia outfit

tris pov

Im outside by the pool comforting Olivia her face is wet with tears and face is red. I feel so bad for her, she shouldn't be going through all of this at such a young age.

"hey pumpkin don't cry , Lauren was just getting jealous of how beautiful you are." I say to her in a sweet voice while bouncing her up and down in my lap.

"thank y-ou  Trissssyyyy" she says while trying to calm herself while wiping the tears away.

"Im sorry but I just have to say that you are such a wonderful girl and Im sorry about Lauren ...I wish my son would break up with her and get someone like you." his mum says

"im sorry mrs eaton  but may I ask why you don't like lauren?"I ask politely

"oh please call me evelyn but you see I don't like her because she axts nice around T-four but when he is gone she becomes stubborn and rude and once I walked in on her shouting at Olivia and she was almost about to hit her."

 evelyn says to me

im in utter shock but she can be to me but you never hurt or slap a child no matter what they have done . I nod my head and I hear footsteps behind me I turn around and four running toward me.

Olivia jumps of my lap and runs to hug fours leg since she is so short. he scoops her up and gives her a hug.

" hey sweetie whats the matter?" he askes her

she keeps on crying and does not respond but then for askes her if it was about lauren and she nods her head.

" she was being mean to meeeeeee" she says as she crys on his shoulder

"shhh baby its okay she will come right soon I promise" he tells her

Wow he is really good with kids i have to admit.

"Do you want to go and play with dolls in your room withbme and lauren?"he askes her

"Yeppp...but can trissy come pwease"she says with puppy dog eyes

He nods and i wake up from the beach chairv and walk back into the house and follow them to the room...wow i cant believe i never noticed the room guess fours house is so big.

wow i cant believe i never noticed the room guess fours house is so big

Wow...he room is massive you can fit millions of toys in here. I smile and sit down where Lauren and four are with Olivia. she blocked of the space on the mat and now I have to sit on the floor ,no that Im complaining ,in used to it since I was homeless before.

" can we play with the dollie?" Olivia askes

four and I nod but then I look over at Lauren and see that she is rolling her eyes. four looks over at her and gives her a glare but she puts her hands up in defence .... I wonder what he sees in her really.

"okay guys lets have a tea party" four says in a happy voice to make Olivia feel special...I wish I had a brother like that.

she hands us each a plastic cup with plates and we pretend to have a tea party . Yepp I know I'm too old to have a tea party but its to cheer up a very special little one.