chapter 9

Tris pov

Im currently in my room with tears streaming down my face. Lauren is making my life so hard . she doesnt even know what i went through and how lucky i am to be alive at this very moment.

I here a knock on the door"tris are you alright in there?"i recognised the voice belongs to four. Instead of answering back and hiccup and begin to cry harder. Four opens the door with any permission and im not really complaining.

"Hey,hey whats wrong?"four says jogging up to me . i still dont reply . he hugs me and starts rubbing my back. I eventually tell him"i know this your girlfriend and i have no right to complain as you are her boyfriend and she gets first preference to live here but everyday and each time i see her she has to say something rude and hurtful to me. Today she said those clothes so so ugly and i bought it with your money makes me feel terrible and i ask of u to drive me to the mall to rerurn all of the clothes i bought with your money"i spill out.

He just laughs and shakes his head "tris no that clothes are yours now and who careswgat lauren says you look beautiful and there is no doubt about it so i suggest you keep the clothes"he says and hugs me. I hug back but then immediately pull away .no no no this is not suppose t happen .

He looks at me with concerning eyes and i already know what he is going to ask "no im fine . can i please sleep now?"i ask him.

He nods his head and walks out the room.