Strong Little Braids

"Ow, that hurts!" shouted Revali.
"they're just braids! How can it hurt you?" said his violet mother.
"you're pulling my hair too much!"
"There, I'm done. If you're happy with that."
His feminine short braids stood up like Pippi Longstocking. Unlike the boys, Revali liked the style of it, although they were a bit TOO short.

On the other hand, Katiel met up with (y/n) as she had more confidence than ever. She had always struggled to befriend people even back when she was a small child. In fact, she was jealous for (y/n) because even if she was a Hylian who also lived far away, she managed to have many friends here, especially her crush, Revali. Ever since he devoted his passion for archery, she watched him from afar, practicing his skill. It was a one-sided love that never met with each other. That is until yesterday happened. She thought it was both a miracle and a lesson from Goddess Hylia.

Yes, a Rito died for the sake of saving her sister, but because of this, Revali came upon her life. She sighed and prayed that no omen will come across her ahead anymore. "Goddess Hylia...Thank you for everything" She whispered to herself.

At the door, (y/n) was going to leave but then she saw Katiel there. "Oh hey, Katiel. I-is there anything wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"No, it's okay. As a matter of fact, I wanted to thank you and your friends again for saving my sister. Nothing like this would have happened without your help. And besides..." the naturally blushed Rito continued, "I feel like, through all my life, I think it's the right time to finally come out of my shell. I've always been so shy and well...I'm gonna honest, I was pretty envious you were more outgoing than me. I hope that didn't offend you..." She quietly finished.

"No offense taken! Actually you'd think I'm outgoing here but in reality, I'm as shy as you back in my hometown!" the other stated. "Really?"

"Yeah, like most people know me but I don't have friends over there. So most of my time, I'm either with my close friend, Shirley or just at home with my parents."

After some time, Revali arrived at (y/n)'s room, "Hey, (y/n)! What am I missing? Oh." he noticed Katiel and (y/n) with each other.

"Nothing special. Katiel and I were just talking" the girl simply said.

Katiel couldn't stop looking at her crush. Her heart couldn't stop beating so hard that she thought anybody could hear it. 

"c'mon you can do it Katiel...say it!" her mind commanded. She gulped and finally asked," So I was wondering...since you guys saved my sister, I was thinking of inviting you guys to dinner."

The Hylian responded,"Oh you don't need to do that-"  

"Yeah sure, We will definitely, gladly go!" exclaimed the dark blue Rito while clasping his hands together. (y/n) partly knew he was going to accept anything that referenced food. 

Katiel smiled, squinting her eyes out of happiness. "I can't wait! Please come to my house at 6 p.m. I will cook the most delicious food! Well, I must go!" She stood and hopped out of the room, almost clashing with the tall Rito, Plover. 

"I'm sorry! Hehehehe..." she happily left. Plover meanwhile was left confused and scratched the back of his head.

"What's up with her?" 

(y/n) responded, "She's gonna make us dinner!"

"That's good news for me. I thought I was going to be stuck with my sisters all day," he said.

"Pugu and Poki? What about them?" asked Revali when suddenly those twins "teleported" at the door.

"Brother pleeeaaaassseee!!" they both begged.