Epilogue

18 years old

(y/n) finally becomes a royal guard. Blessed by Princess Zelda, she was then given a dark blue outfit along with a whole new set of weapons. Revali, on the other hand, kept practicing with his great eagle bow and his updraft maneuvers. He even traveled around to defeat certain monsters like the hinoxes and lynels. Rito Village adored his excellent skill but even so, he continued on. 
Shirley studied to become a professional singer, sadly and unwittingly drifting (y/n)'s friendship away.

19 years old

Revali has been chosen to be one of the champions by Princess Zelda, making him wear an iconic blue scarf around his neck. His articulate skill furthered him to acknowledge he can be better. Thus, he and the other champions prepared for the next calamity in which they all soon hoped did not wake early...

Revali now owned the divine beast Vah Medoh, an ancient sheikah-made automaton structured to defeat evil. Letters between lovers were exchanged, although, much slower since he traveled from place to place with his team. Besides, Revali promised his wife everything will go back normal when they finally defeat Calamity Ganon.

20 years old 

Months after Zelda assigned her knight, Link, Calamity Ganon has woken up. All guardians that were dug up unpredictably turned against everybody and mercilessly destroyed Hyrule Castle Town. Under hard pressure and orders, (y/n) shot as many guardians, but many filtered the castle. Painfully, one beamed from behind, her death blooming in the process.

Revali's divine beast tenaciously did not obey Revali. Horribly enough, it turned out his beast had been possessed by a sick menace. Trying to fight the blight, Revali flew around, in search for his weakness. However, the menace took hold of him and his soul, thus killing the Rito Warrior.

And so, 100 years pass by...a breath of the wild to take in.