Stay

I wish Sanageyama had more screen time like OVA of each Elite Four.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/n)'s Pov~

Arriving at my house Uzu left me at the front door.

"Want to come in?" I asked with a blush as I placed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Can't stay away can you?" He teased.

"I just went through a traumatic experience I don't wanna be alone!" I yelled with a blush.

"Alright, then I accept your invitation." He grinned.

"No! Now you're uninvited!" I exclaimed blocking the doorway.

"Too bad~" He hummed picking me up and walking in locking the door behind him.

"I'm going to the onsen," I grumbled jumping out of his arms.

"Can I join?" He chased after me.

"Of course! You can go to the one for males!" I stuck my tongue out before walking into the changing room. I heard Uzu groaned loudly but from the sound of it, he decided to get in after all. Walking into the giant warm pool I sank in letting out a small moan of pleasure, wrapping my arms around my knees I was left alone to my thoughts.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Usu's voice call out through the bamboo wall.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I replied. I heard him sigh softly and once again it was silent.

I decided to finish soaking and got out. Changing into a pair of comfortable Pajamas I got some for Uzu and quickly left them in the locker room not wanting to see anything I was supposed to. After leaving the clothes I decided to make food.

"Spaghetti..." I moaned nearly drooling as I prepared the food.

"Oh, what's for dinner honey?" Uzu asked jokingly as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'll let you starve." I threatened.

"Fine fine." He let me go and put his hands up in surrender.

.  .  .

After eating dinner we finally went to bed to which I asked he stayed with me. Laying in bed we faced each other the cocky bastard had a smug grin on his face while I was most likely blushing.

"You know I saved your life shouldn't I get something in return?" He smirked.

"Like what?" I frowned.

"Well, when a prince saves a princess the prince usually gets a kiss." He teased.

"Keep teasing me and all you'll get is your balls so far down your throat they'll end up back where they were." I threatened turning away tugging the blanket along making him laugh.

"Goodnight." He mused. Laying in silence I had my resolve and quickly turned to him and pecked his lips.

"Goodnight." I huffed. I could practically feel him smirk as he draped an arm over my waist and pulled me to his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~