Date?

You were out of my leaugue all the things I believe~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I returned to school with Uzu who stuck to me almost as if he was my bodyguard. Walking through the gates we were met with Gamagori.

"Losing a two-star Goku Uniform is simply unacceptable! What sort of student lets that happen! I will be sure to make your punishment one of the worsts!"He threatened once Uzu and I walked into the school.

"Hey back off man it wasn't her fault! and who told you that?!" Uzu placed me behind him protectively.

"A group of no-stars," Gamagori replied crossing his arms over his chest.

"And how is it not her fault?" He added.

"Because they stole it! Yesterday while she was showering they went in and... Attempted to rape her! After I kicked them out they stole her stuff too!" Uzu shot back making me blush at his defensive attitude but turn away at the thought of what nearly happened yesterday.

"(Y/n), I apologize go on ahead to class, I will get your uniform for you by the end of the day." Gamagori bowed his head.

"I-It's alright." I smiled.

"And tell me when you catch those scumbags I wanna be the ones to punish them!" Uzu growled making Gamagori nod in agreement. Leaving us alone he stayed true to his word as I got my uniform back by the end of the day and they let me use the three boys as aiming practice for my 'monster serves'.

.  .  .

The next few days went by normally, for the most part, classes, Uzu hardly letting me leave his side, and then the new girl Ryuko would start a fight with someone new every day. Walking out of my last class of the day Uzu was already waiting outside for me, but he looked different he looked flustered and nervous.

"Something wrong?" I asked making him jump.

"No." He squeaked.

"Really? Then why are you so jumpy?" I laughed. Clearing his throat he opened his mouth to speak.

"Uh, ahem! W-well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me, tonight..." He blushed making me smirk.

"Aweee you're blushing!" I exclaimed.

"Just give me an answer!" He got even darker.

"Of course I'll go out on a date with you." I smiled grabbing his hands.

"You will!?" He smiled making me nod viciously. His face lit up as a Christmas tree as he quickly drove me home to let me get ready.

"I'll pick you up at six!" He yelled zooming away I couldn't help but smile stupidly as I walked in.

"Woah hard to believe someone would actually like that stupid monkey!"

"Nonon!?" I exclaimed.

"Good evening."

"Lady Satsuki?! What are you guys doing here!" I blushed.

"We're gonna help you get ready," Nonon smirked.

"How did you guys know?" I pouted.

"He couldn't stop talking about it all day how he was gonna finally ask you out." Nonon shrugged making Satsuki nod in agreement.

"Now let's see what we're working with." The two went into my room and towards the closet.

"No."

"Nope!" 

"Absolutely not." They began taking out my clothes.

"Hey! Some of these are actually cute!" I exclaimed.

"How about this~!" Nonon smirked as she pulled out a gray virgin killer sweater earning a mortified look from me.

'Why do I even have that?'

"Not bad, pair them up with these." Satsuki grabbed a pair of black leggings.

"You're kidding right?" I stared at them in horror.

"Nope!" Nonon shook her head, knowing that there's no way to win against them I just changed into the revealing outfit.

"Lose the bra," Nonon ordered. Scrunching my face I slowly slipped it off.

"Perfect!" She exclaimed making Satsuki nod in approval.

~Ding dong!~

"He's here!" I exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fin