Win

Uzu is such a good boi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Uzu's Pov

Sitting through the match I felt as (Y/n) managed to touch the ball which hit the wall behind her and go back to Matoi's side of the court but the firey female ignored it as she worried about my girlfriend's condition.

"(Y/n)!" I yelled as the Elite Four and I jumped out of the booth to get to the passed out court.

"She has a high fever!" Nonon pointed out calling over the medical club. Her breathing came out in short breaths as they carried her on a gurney and took her away. 

"And to think she had been playing in this condition," Houka mumbled sounding impressed

"Yeah..." I replied trudging off to the medical club's room. Entering the room (Y/n)'s fever was already at a controlled temperature.

"They work fast don't they." I could feel Nonon smirk.

"As expected." I shrugged turning to (Y/n) to brush away some hair off her face.

~(Y/n)'s Pov~

Waking up in a new room I flinched at the bright light that made me shut my eyes. Raking my mind for recollection of what happened I began to tear up.

'I can't believe I actually lost.' I sniffled.

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" Uzu immediately grabbed my face.

"I-I lost!" I cried.

"What are you talking about? You won."

"No, I barely touched the ball before it fell behind me." I continued sobbing.

"Actually the ball didn't fall, it hit the wall behind you and went over to Matoi's side." He explained.

"What kind of fucked up luck is that!" I exclaimed.

-Knock! Knock!-

"Come in!" Uzu called out. Immediately a group of boys came in and left tons of flowers.

"Regards of Lady Satsuki. She is impressed that you were able to fight in that condition!" One of the boys exclaimed before bowing and scurrying away.

"That's nice of her," I mumbled playing with my hands.

"Wait, my condition? What happened?" I exclaimed in fear.

"You had passed out because of a high fever, and apparently you were playing like that. Which leads me to... How could you play while you were sick?" Uzu cried out.

"I was sick? I thought I just had the jitters." I replied.

"Geez, you're hopeless." He sighed pulling me into a hug.

"Heh!" I laughed.

...

After spending a whole day in the medical club's room I was finally able to go home to prepare for the next school day. That next morning Uzu picked me up and walked me to my classes just as usual. Walking to the courtyard everyone was summoned for an announcement. Uzu left me in a safe spot in the crowd before heading up with the others.

"Today we embark on the complete overhaul of the student council if you participate you will have free range to attack your peers there are no restrictions on weapons or tactics those who survive will meet here in seven days, these survivors will then fight to claim their social standing a fight for change an election in the form of a battle royale. Unlike traditional elections, you will not choose someone to represent you, you will represent yourselves your status your strength your way of life! In seven days at eight thirty a.m, the survivors who have assembled here will have a sudden death runoff and if you emerge victorious I will personally grant you a brand new Goku Uniform. Now students of Honnouji Academy, fight!" With that one word, all the students began to go at each other. I, on the other hand, did my best to avoid those going for me.

'I'm not a good fighter!' I panicked barley missing another punch.

"(Y/n)!" I turned to find Uzu punching through the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Mako is also a precious child