Break

Do any of you cosplay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH WHAT THE HELL!" Uzu cried as he was buried in the golden brown stuff.

"Eugh, that's so gross." I crinkled my nose.

"How do you like my crab guts?!" Takarada smirked setting the pile on fire and when he finished he looked through the pile for Uzu.

"You think that stinking crab shit could stop me?" Uzu growled.

"Easy dawg!" Takarada yelled.

"Open wide!" Uzu exclaimed sticking his Kendo sword into the rear end of the crab suit making Takarada yell until Uzu broke the suit apart which left him in a very vulnerable position.

"Hold up no more! Not there! Anywhere but there! No, No, No, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" He cried pointing at the large hole in what was left of the suit which more likely than not led to his ass.

"EUGH YAHHHH~!" Takarada moaned as Uzu stuck his sword up 'there' and officially finished him off. Although of course like all fights Ryuko came in which cause the leftover students to be escorted to the transportation trucks while the Elites stayed behind. I pouted at the fact that Uzu had to stay back again. Once I was safely home I only had to wait a while before Uzu joined me.

"I thought you guys were never gonna get back." I sighed as Uzu sat on the bathroom sink-counter while I bandaged up his cuts and bruises.

"Mhm..." He nodded deep in thought.

"What you thinking about?" I hummed putting away my first aid kit.

"(Y/n)?" He finally spoke up.

"Mhm?" I nodded as I washed my hands.

"We need to break up." His words made me freeze.

"W-what?" I stuttered with a shaky smile hoping that it was all a joke.

"I said I'm breaking up with you." He replied plainly before walking away. At that I collapsed on my knees, I don't know how to react or what to do... It seemed to hit me all at once as I began to bawl my eyes out. I cried for a while until I finally got myself up and changed into a cat onesie and grabbed my comfort foods and blanket. Still crying I set up a movie and watched The Titanic.

"Love is fake! That bitch obviously had enough space she was just being a greedy whore!" I cried at the tv as I ate the last spoonful of (F/f) Ice-cream. Letting out a sad annoyed sigh I threw away the carton and went to bed where I cried myself to sleep.

~~~

The next morning I didn't even go to school. I don't give a damn if Satsuki's mom is visiting or if Gamagori was going to punish me, anything was better than seeing Sanageyama again. I cringed at the thought of his name. Closing my eyes I took a nap until I was awoken by loud booming sounds.

"Stupid fireworks! I'm trying to get over a heartbreak here!" I grumbled covering my head with my pillow only to begin crying again.

"D-Damn him!" I sobbed only to jump when another explosion went off.

"GODDAMN, IT LET ME CRY!" I yelled opening the curtains which gave me a view of the school which was blowing up in certain areas while a globe of suits began dragging people up.

"What in the actual fu--!" I was cut off when one of the people who had just been dragged off turned into a zombie.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO,!" I quickly shut the curtains and ran around the house shutting and locking everything.

"What is going on?!" I cried hiding in the corner of my room with my knees up to my chest and my head hiding between them.

"I'm scared..." I cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is all over the place isn't it?