Lightning's revenge

Rainbow was scared, she had been kidnapped and taken to who knows where and by who.

She was in a dark room, she was in there ever since her captor had left her in there strapped to a highchair for hours. 'Who did this to me? What do they want? When are they going to come back?' she thought to herself, she was answered by the door to the dark room in front of her slowly opening up revealing light and a green and yellow mane mare that was all to familiar.

"Wightning Dust!" Rainbow yelled.

"Yep, I'm surprised that you remember me, oh and it's 'Lightning' with a 'L' honey." Lightning Dust mocked while walking over to Dash.

"Why did you kidnap me?!" Rainbow demanded.

"Why?! You ruined my life!" she retorted.

"How did I do that?" Rainbow asked.

Lightning turned away before answering. "When you got me kicked out of the Wonderbolts Academy, my life was changed forever and now I can never get it back." she said in a sad tone.

"What do you mean?" Rainbow asked.

Lightning turned back to Rainbow rage in her eyes making her flinch in fear. "It doesn't matter, I'm going to destroy your life just like you did mine." she said walking closer to Rainbow.

"Pwease Wightning, don't hurt me." she pleaded.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you." Lightning retorted.

"Then...what?" Rainbow asked no longer worried much.

Lightning smirked then lifting her hoof she revealed a bottle of milk that had a slightly strange coloring to it.

"That's it, you're going to feed me?" Rainbow laughed.

"Yep I'm going to feed you a nice bottle of warm 'red poison joke' milk." she said sinisterly.

Rainbow stopped laughing and her eyes widened in fear again. "W-What?"

"I've heard about your 'little' problem and I have been sneaking into the forest collecting red poison joke, safely of course, and made this little snake just...for...you." she said then lowering the nipple of the bottle to Rainbow's lips.

"No! Wightning, pwease if you feed me that stuff I'll lose my mind and I'll never change back!" Rainbow said trying to avoid the nipple as best she could.

"I know!" Lightning Dust said as she was grabbing the back of Rainbow's head with her free hoof she forced the nipple into her mouth.

Rainbow could feel the liquid go down her throat she tried to pull the nipple out but Lightning kept it in easily, she looked of into another direction tears streaming down her eyes, she thought to herself. 'Fluttershy where are you?"

****

Fluttershy was flying over Ponyville with Angel and his mace on her back, he had managed to give her all the direction to the kidnappers place and were now heading there to get Rainbow back.

Angel started hopping up and down on Fluttershy's back to get her attention, when she looked at him he pointed to one of the houses just below them.

"Is that where Rainbow is Angel Bunny?" Fluttershy asked.

He nodded.

"Okay then, hold on!" she yelled the divided boom right for the roof of the house.

****

Lightning was just about done with her revenge plan till suddenly there was a crashing sound right behind her, she looked to see Fluttershy and her rabbit starring at her with pure rage.