Katniss Kennith

"Good morning Katniss." Said my sister as I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. "Hey Leaha." I Said grabbing a apple and started walking towards the door. "Where do you think your going?" Asked my sister in a parent tone. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. "Going to a friends house." I Said. I am a very good lying. "I know you aren't going to a friends house." My sister said. Why can she always see right through me. "Where are you going?" She Asked again. "Maybe to go meet up with some friends at school." I said truthfully. "Ok, have fun. And don't make to much mischief!" She said as I went running out the door. Sure ever sense my parents kicked the bucket when I was 3, I haven't been the best girl. Well I've always been a bad girl. I like breaking the rules. I've always have. Me and my friends are constantly getting in trouble with the law. My sister doesn't really care because she is a bad girl too. I walked to the hide out that me and my friends hang out in. "Hey guys!" I said walking into the hide out. "Hey Kat!" Said Sam. "What should we do today?" Asked Sam to the group. "We could do something bigger and badder than ever." Said a boy named Lee. "Like what?" I asked him in a sarcastic tone. "There is a new store that just opened. We need to go rob it!" Said lee. Me and Sam looked at each other. Then at him and nodded out heads. "Ok let's go!" I Said. We all got up and walked out of the hide out. Little did I know. This would be the last time I saw it in my entire life.
We got to the store and got to robbing. When my friends heard sirens they bailed and left me all alone. "Katniss Kennith stop right there. Put your hands behind your head!" Said the sheriff. He has been trying to get me for years. And he has finally got me. I did as I was told and they put the handcuffs on me. They put me in the car and the officer began driving me to the station. When we got there, they sat me down in the sheriffs office and Leaha walked in. "Ok, your little sister here has gotten herself into a lot of trouble. Now that I caught her. She is looking at over a decade of jail time." Said the sheriff to my sister. "There has to be something, like a agreement we can work out right?" She Asked him quite alarmed. "Well there is one thing." Said the sheriff. "Leave the states, pack up and move to a different continent. Don't just move to another state, leave the United States behind you and go."
"Ok, we have a agreement." Said Leaha shaking his hand. "Ok, now leave and don't look back." Said the sheriff as we walked out of his office. "Kat?" Asked my sister. "Yea?"
"At this new school, try to change. Try to start over. I want a better life for you." Said my sister as we walked out of the station. "Ok I will try." We got into the car and drove home to pack our clothes. All the clothes I had were black. The best color for sneaking around, and my favorite color. Once we had our suitcases packed, we set out for the airport. We were told to leave a soon as possible before I would be caught. "Let's go." I Said to Leaha smiling. " Yea let's go." We walked into the airport and got our tickets, lucky for us two people had dropped out of there flight to Sydney, Australia. Looks like that would be our new home. We got on to the plane and we took off. I put my headphones in and listened to my favorite song, written in the stars and just chilled. I got a second chance. And I'm going to make the most of it.
We arrived in Sydney and Got our luggage. Luckily before we left my sister took both of your entire life savings out of the bank and we had over 5 million dollars to live off of. "We should go find a house." My sister said. We looked at a little apartment. It was nice, and it was small enough for two people. We bought it and we had a home. Plus it was close to a school. We in rolled me into the school and I got a uniform. I don't do uniforms. But I promised my sister I would try to be different and be good. The uniform looks like this.

I know! It's way to girly right! And it has white on it! The brightest color of them all

I know! It's way to girly right! And it has white on it! The brightest color of them all. I hate the color white. And it's so pretty. I don't do "pretty" I do black ripped jeans, black crop tops, black combat boots, and my black leather jacket. That is my style, this is to posh and proper. I start school tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. I already know I am going to hate it her in Sydney, Australia...