The Detention Room

Noah finished helping me and we still had like an hour left of detention. "So, now that homework's done, what do you want to do?" He asked me smirking. "No Noah! I don't need gossip spread about me any more than it already has." I Said laughing. "Ok, fine. What else is there to do?" He asked me. I knew the answer. There wasn't anything else to do. "Nothing." I Said in defeat. "I just remembered! I have some more homework to do." I Said as I took out my laptop and started tapping away at the keys. "What ya working on?" He asked with a sly grin on his face. I knew what he was thinking. And I'm not having it! "Paper for history." I Said. "Cool, need help?" He asked me kinda sly and sweet at the same time. "Yea, sure." I said walking over to the desk he was sitting at. I sat on top of the desk and he sat in the chair you were supposed to sit in. "Why do you always sit on top of the desk?" He asked me laughing. "I don't know! I just do. Got a problem with that Giver." I Said laughing. "No, it makes you look like the hot bad girl you are." He said with a grin on his face. "Ohh, So now I'm hot?" I Said with a smile. Teasing him was fun. "Yes Kat." He Said with a smile. "Well, then, what changed?" I Said with a smile getting of the desk and tripping into his lap. "Sorry!" I exclaimed. "No problem. I like you here." He said with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes playfully. How is he so cute? "Ok, then I'll stay." I Said still sitting down. "So, what changed?" I asked him again. "Nothing really, just that on the first day you looked beautiful because you had like minimal makeup and your hair in a bun. Now you are hot because you are." He explained. "Well, get used to seeing this me a lot more." I said with the same smirk he had. The electricity was insane. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. It felt like I was trapped. In a daze that I couldn't escape from. He leaned in and so did I. We kissed. It was like fireworks going of inside me. I was happy. When we stopped, I looked at the time. "Omg! They should have let us out of here like 20 minutes ago!" I exclaimed worried. "Really?" Noah asked a little worried. "Do you think they forgot about us?" As I said that the power went out from the storm outside. "Great, no power equals no heat." I Said to him. I hugged him because I was scared. "We're going to be fine Kat, I promise." I got a alert on my phone saying to stay inside and not to open any doors or windows. "This storm must be stronger than forecasted." I Said still worried. "Yea. Let's just hope our friends are ok." He said to me. "In the mean time." He said grabbing on to my waist. I put my hands around his neck. He kissed me and once again fireworks went off. I heard a loud crash of thunder following a bright streak of lightning and jumped. "Hey, you ok?" He asked me with caring eyes. "Yea, it's just that scared me." I Said laughing. We sat by the desk and cuddled until we heard a sound at the door. It was around 12:00 am and the door was being unlocked. "Hello?" Noah asked putting his arm in-front of me. "Hello? It's the cops we are coming to get you two out." Said the cop. "Ok, we're going to break down the door before the tornado hits." The cop said that and I went into full blown panic mode. "What!?!?" I Said as Noah's grip got tighter because he could tell the distress in my voice. "We're going to be fine Kat. I promise." He Said holding on to me. They tried to get the door open but it was a steal door due to this being the detention room and the lock down room Incase of a intruder. They tried to get us out but I wasn't working. Noah held on to me tighter as the tornado got closer. I could hear the raging winds and the whole wall was ripped open. I screamed loud. Like about to die in a horror movie scream. "Hey it's ok." Said Noah as he put his hand on my head protecting it and I hid my face in his arms. He held on my tight. But how is Noah staying calm through this!?!? Maybe he is putting on a brave face for me or something. "I love you Noah." I Said tears in my eyes. "I love you too Katniss." He Said his eyes lock me with mine as we sighed in relief. The tornado was gone and just took like half or the school with it. The cops got the door open and tried to take my hand and lead me away from Noah but I wouldn't take it. I looked up at Noah and he nodded and smiled showing that it was ok for me to take his hand. I did so and they all ganged up on Noah. Patting him down and holding a gun to threaten him. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOH DOING!" I Screamed. The officers just looked at me. "HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I yelled trying to get the police off of Noah. "Yes he did!" The police yelled back. Only one of them was talking to me trying to hold me back. "What did he do then?" I questioned angrily. "He locked you in here with him. Didn't he?" He asked me. "NO! The school locked us in here for detention and forgot about us! I swear on my parents graves that he didn't do anything!" I Said. "What? And wait your parents graves?" He was so confused. "Yes, my parents died when I was little and left me with my sister. Now you know my life story! Happy?" I asked him angrily. He called the men off of Noah just as they were about to take him out of the room in handcuffs. They unlocked him and I ran over to him hugging him tight. I didn't want to let go. Me and Noah walked outside after being questioned by the cops about what happened. My sister was on a trip with her college and wouldn't be back for a week so Noah stayed over. We got to my house, got in bed and went to sleep.