1

so the scenes starts from where anika goes to shivaay room and says to break the marriage....

please break the marriage for priyanka sake said anika
what you want me to break the marriage,are you out of your nuts asked shivaay
see believe me he is not a nice guy for priyanka... he doesn't respect women.... so i have a plan (muted)

so near payal house anika & shivaay were spying and when suddenly a delivery boy comes and give the ticket to lonavla
right at that time she calls daksh and says about the trip to lonavla....
so shivaay tells anika that we are going behind them to lonavla to which anika agrees...
where are you going, asked shivaay
"lonavla" replied anika
shivaay said, accha now you are going to lonavla by bus and i will wait for you... dont be so silly come and sit in the car said shivaay sternly...
anika didn't had a choice so she obeyed him and sat in the car...
and while putting the belt she wasn't able to figure out how to put the seatbelt because for the first time she was sitting in the car so unable to put she sat without the seatbelt.....
while starting the car shivaay noticed anika without the seat belt so he went near anika, and anika just opened her mouth in shock and asked him whaaaaaa....aat are you doing...
seatbelt... replied shivaay... and they drove to lonavla....

Guys plz vote and drop your valuable comments...
and please tell me whether i should continue or not.....