-Cowboy-Part 4-

And give her a little smile. “Okay, if you say so” she said. I smiled and hugged her. “You want to meet someone?” I asked. “Sure” she said. We go to the prison. To my brother…

 To my brother…

“Heyy” I said

“Heyy” I said. “Hey sis, how’s it going” he asked. “Good and here?” I asked. “Perfect” he said laughing. “And who is this little girl?” he asked and bend down. I told him the story of what happened. “I understand that you won’t bring her back” he said. “Indeed” I said. “We will care for her” he said and winked. I smiled and hugged him. He’s the best brother. “And how is it with the other sheriff?” he asked. “An asshole, like always” I said. “Ow sis. He will be okay after a lot of time” he said. “A lot of time? Till he is dead or what?” I asked and laughed. “Just stay hoping. You survived it all these years already” he said. “Yeah, hope I will survive it that long” I said and smiled. “Of course. You are strong” he said. I smiled. “You two are cute” Amelie said. “Owh, look at u then” I said and gave her a hug. “Where will we go?” she asked. “My brother has to stay here to look for the prisoners. And I have to walk around a bit in the city. Do you want to stay here or go with me?” I asked. “Can I stay here? I want to know your brother more” she said. “That’s good” I said and hugged her. She went to my bro and I went out. “See ya later” I said. “See ya” they both said.