-Cowboy-Part 9-

“Wow” I heard. I turned around and saw Martinus. “What?” I asked. “Y...you wear a dress” he said. “Yeah… what’s wrong with that?” I asked. “Nothing… it just…suits you” he said. Did he now just… give me a compliment? “Thanks” I said. He smiled and turned around again and walked away. I just looked at him… maybe he isn’t that bad? Or… maybe he is just pretending? Idk! I sigh and do my tour. I speak with everyone and ask if they are excited. Everyone is excited and wants to go already. I’m so happy to hear that. “Is there going to be drinks?” someone asked. “Yes of course, otherwise it wouldn’t be a party right?” I asked giggling. “Indeed aha. Are u going to drink sheriff?” “Uhm no, better not, if I drink to much, I can lose control aha” I said. “Not even one?” “Nope” I said and winked. I went away again and went to my brother. “Did I just hear that Martinus gave u a compliment?” he asked smirking. “Damn, how fast that goes” I said. “Yep, u know that, we’re a small village” he said. “y/n” I heard. I turned and saw Amelie. “Hey girl” I said. She looked scared… but…why? “What’s wrong Amelie?” I asked. She gave me a paper. I opened it and read it. *we’re coming for you sisi, much ‘love’, you’re handsome and kind brothers* oh damn no… “Did you already read this?” I asked my bro. he nodded. “We have to protect her” I said. “You have to go to the party tonight because you are the sheriff. I will look out for her and tomorrow afternoon we change okay?” he asked. “Okay. Don’t be scared sweetie. Everything is going to be alright” I said while kneeling down before Amelie. “Thank you” she said hugging me. “These boys are not going to hurt you again” I whispered. I stood up and said goodbye.