-Cowboy-Part 17 -

I knock the door and a woman did open. She didn’t saw well. I think it’s their mother. “Owh hi sheriff” she said weak. “Ow, call me y/n” I said and smiled. “You don’t seem good, let me lead you to your bed miss” I said and do her arm around my neck. “Thank you dear” she said. I go upstairs with her and lay her on her bed. “What do you have if I can ask?” I asked. “I don’t know it either. I have stomach pain, headache, feeling to puke and all that sort of stuff” she said. “I hope you get better soon” I said and smiled. “Me to, for who were you looking?” she asked. “I have to talk to Martinus” I said. “Did he do something wrong?” she asked. “Owh no, I just have to talk with him about a little thing” I said. “Okay, then it’s good” she said. “You two… get along right? Or are there some difficulties?” she asked. “We uh… get along” I said and smiled. “I think he likes you mi… y/n” she said. “No, he doesn’t like me… we are… friends… partners…” I said. “Hmm, he said some things to me and to his bro… uhm father at the grave… about you” she said. “Miss… you don’t have to lie about Martinus’ brother. I know he is here… but I will hold my mouth, you need them both” I said. “Thank you” she said relieved.