-Cowboy-Part 26 -

“Hey, Amelie. Are u okay?” I asked and hugged her. “Are they away now?” she asked. “Yes, they are away. Don’t worry” Martinus said. She smiled and I took her to her room. “It’s better you sleep a little. Okay?” I asked. She nodded and closed her eyes. I go down again and Martinus sits on the couch. “y/n” he said and looked at me. “Hmm?” I hummed. “I lied…” he said. “Lied? About what?” I asked. “You asked me if that kiss meant something to me… and I said no… but… I lied” he said. I looked at him confused… did it mean something to him? I wish I could remember it… then I would know how it felt to kiss him… if I felt something for him or not… I don’t know. maybe I was so focused on the fact that I hate him that I didn’t wanted to believe I maybe loved him… wait… do i?... –POV Martinus- I told her… it’s out of my mouth! I said it! She looked confused at me. “Please say something” I said. “So… it meant something to you?” she asked. I nodded. “I uhm… love you… I just liked to tease you and do if we are enemies. It was fun to just yeah… make fun of all it… but actually I loved you all the time. I just didn’t want to say it. It could be that it will destroy everything here in the city if the two sheriffs dated or something but now I really don’t care. I just wanted that you know it…” I said. “Wow… Martinus… I never saw it…” she said while sitting down next to me. “That was the intention” I said and looked down.