-Cowboy-Part 16 -

I do myself ready. I look in my closet. Sh*t… no pants anymore. “JACKSON!” I screamed. Yep, that’s the name of my brother aha. “What’s wrong sis?” he asked. “Which size do you have from pants now?” I asked. “To big for u sis” he said. Sh*t… dress again then? I took a dress out of my closet. “This is okay” I said while looking into the mirror.

 “This is okay” I said while looking into the mirror

I go out after some things to eat. I came at the baker and ask for some sandwiches. “Thank u” I said and went out. I eat it while walking around. “No, stop here, wait” I heard. I turned around and saw Martinus and his brother… I’m going to let them… I think they need something for their mother. I turn around again and do if I heard nothing. I go home and sit on my bed… yesterday…yesterday… come on y/n! You have to remember it. So Martinus took me home bc I was to drunk… he brought me outside and I… oh damn, I gave a kiss on his cheek! Damn it y/n! Okay then… we walked further and then we stopped again… I think… or did something happen between it to? just let it… what then… Omg y/n!!! You told him you love him? How dumb can you be! And he is afraid to lose his place? He is not going to lose it… I just tease him… the rest I don’t remember anymore. I stood up and went to his house. He is going to tell me what happened more bc I feel like there is more.