-Cowboy-Part 8-

Tonight I’m going to Martinus' house and look what's wrong. He won't say what's wrong; i will find it out by myself. -Evening- i get op from my bed and do my clothes on. I went out and go to Martinus' house. I saw light in his house. I go closer and see someone sitting at the table with him that looks exactly like Martinus. "Bro, u really have to go away. Here is no place for u" Martinus said. "I know but I’ve changed and mom is sick. I have to help her together with u." The other boy said. "Okay, but 2 days only” Martinus said. The boy nodded and Martinus stood up and went to the door. I fast hide myself and he came out of the house. I followed him to where he was going. We came at a sort of lake where i used to come very often to. Martinus went sit down and i just looked at him... is it bc this boy is here and his mom is sick? Or is there more? I felt my eyes getting heavier so i went to my home again and went to bed. -Next day- i stood up and do my clothes on. Today I’m going to wear a dress for the first time in years.

 Today I’m going to wear a dress for the first time in years

i really like this one. When i was doing everything ready, people came saying that I’m looking very good and that the party is going to be lit. Ofc it's going to be lit!