-Cowboy-Part 3-

I go to my home and step of my horse and get the child of it to. “What is your name?” I asked while we walk in. “Amelie” she said shy. “What a beautiful name. Do you have a mother?” I asked. She shook her head. “Father?” she shook her head again. “Siblings?” I asked. And she nodded. “And where are they?” I asked. “Another city” she said. “Should I bring you back then?” “No no please no” she said and begin to cry. “Heyy don’t cry sweetie. Why you don’t want to go back?” I asked. “They hurt me” she said. “Who?” “My two brothers” she said. “Well, then you can stay here, okay?” I asked. She nodded and there came a smile on her lips. I smiled to and hugged her. It’s like my own child now… “Do you want to see the city?” I asked. “Yes” she said excited. We go outside. She holds my hand and we walk around. “From where do you have her?” someone said. I turned around and saw him again. “None of your business” I said. “Miss y/n. you should better tell me because we both are the chefs here” he said. “Her brothers hurt her. She’s from another city. She runs to our fields and I found her. She doesn’t want to go back so… I hold her” I said. “You know that’s not good right” he asked. “I don’t care right now mister. I want her to be happy and safe” I said. He nod with his hat and went away. “He’s handsome” Amelie said. “Maybe but still a jerk” I said. “You like him” she said. “No Amelie. We are both sheriffs here but we are enemies” I said and give her a little smile.