-Cowboy-Part 20 -

“U mean that?” Martinus said happy. I nodded. He came to me and hugged me. “Thank u thank u thank uuuu!!!!” he said happy. He spun me around and I giggle. “Martinus you can sat me down now” I said laughing. “Sorry” he said and smiled and set me down. “Thank u” he said ones again. “You’re welcome” I said. We stare in each others eyes for some seconds when the door opens. “Oh no, shit” Marcus said and wanted to run away. “It’s okay Marcus. Stay, I will say nothing, I know everything” I said. “U mean… I can stay here with my brother and mom?” he asked. “Yes” I said and smiled. “I will talk to some people and you can go everywhere you want” I said. “Thank u so much” he said. I smiled big. Marcus and Martinus gave each other a big hug. It reminds me of me and my brother. And then I remember Amelie and her brothers. “Oh no, uhm I actually need to go now but first I have to ask you something” I said serious. “Tell us” they said. “Amelie, the girl that I brought here” I said. “Yeah” Martinus said. “Her brothers hurt her; they have sent a letter to us. With a threat. We have to make sure she’s save and it can be that these brothers are coming to our city. I will first make sure you are save Marcus. And maybe you can help me then and Martinus if you want?” I asked. “Yes of course” they both said at the same time. “Now it’s my turn to say thank you” I said and hugged them.