35. Importance

except for the lime-light beauty filled star dust, that didn't etch it's name in the sky, we were jy filled. that wasn't enough, we had a word that was to be told, not heard of. just between the stars and the moon, and higher than the  sun. beautifully written, beautifully observed with gray, downtrodden eyes. not even the words of a world, not even the kings, not even prince, not even cloud with his smoke-filled lives. not in blue, or green, or cool or hot. just enough for a mass to know, just enough for everyone to know. just in time to save a nation, just in time to save a name, just in time to save a life. forward pushing, though birds chirp, and people hurt, and tall people with sunny eyes save them. since there  and is no step-ladder to the blue, cloud-filled sky. just inside of a box. with a painted on sun and stars. just not close enough, just not close enough. pulled from a perfect life, and the need for esteem. so that your name will be carved in marble white stone. never enough. never enough.  without it... a blue flame. a hopeless case, like alice, like plutos. just so that we can become like them with no goal, just a single drop of whatever we want. just in case you thought it was crazy. all we need is to get a perfect help, or a star, just a star-filled hero. someone who's just a star with a person's name. not thorough enough, with a search for a light. and throughout a blue sky... we were wild. wishing that everyone knew of us... wishing we were so much more than the life-giving earth we tread on. we will tread on...