mr. romance

*sorry this suck it's my first time writing one of these*

I'm sooooo bored. I wish people were here but everyone is out in battle. so I'm just hanging in my pj's watching black butler. (I love anime) then someone walked in.

"Hello?" I called out confused because everyone is in a battle so like what's happening? "Hello y/n it's Loki Thor's brother" Loki said a slight sadness in his voice.

"Oh hey Loki are you ok? You sound sad" I ask curiously. "Yes I'm fine just a little tired that's all" he said with a yawn. "Oh ok." "Hey y/n where is everyone?"  "In a battle."  "oh ok."

Loki is very attractive l I love people with pale skin and Ravin black hair but the green eyes are a bonus also I know his what he has been through and I can relate . He noticed I was starting at him and he let out a soft chuckle making me blush and look away.

"We're you thinking or am I that attractive" Loki asked with a smirk.     "Um kinda both" I said covering my face with a pillow.  "Oh thank you y/n" Loki said with a smile.

Just then stark and thor walked in thank God for that, they greeted Loki and star said "oh y/n you have to wear the dress because I killed over 34 bad guys" stark said with a cocky smile. "Shit stark why today" I groaned in annoyance.

"If I may..." Loki started and stark nodded for him to continue. "What dress does she have to wear" Loki asked.  "It's a dark emerald green with a gold belt and crown" stark smiled at me.  Well y/n I think it sounds beautiful just like you" Loki said with a smirk causing me to blush.

"Loki and y/n sitting in a tree...." Stark and thor started. "I SWEAR TO GOD" I jump over the couch grabbing my dagger and running after them. While Loki was blushing insanely.

"Ok ok y/n I'll stop" stark said with fear in his eyes.  I stopped and was breathing heavily. I decided to get the dress on and get this over with.

When I walked out in the dress everyone stopped talking and stared at me Loki with a blush on his face. "What?" I said blushing.  " You look gorgeous y/n" loki said smiling. I looked down and blushed.

"Thank you" I mumbled. "Would you like to go for a walk in the park with me" he asked. "Of course I would" I replied.

~at the park~

As we were walking Loki grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye. I was extremely scared but curious.

"My dearest y/n I just wanted to you to know I love I know it's sudden but I couldn't hold it in anymore I just had to tell you"
He said slightly shy.

I didn't think twice before smashing my lips against his. He was surprised at first but kisses back never the less.

Once we broke apart he smiled and I giggled. "I should probably tell Steve" he laughed. "Why?"
"I told him I would do this he didn't believe me so...."  I just smiled.

"I love you y/n" Loki said.

"I love you too Loki" I replied.

//Sorry if it sucks I'm not good at writing these//