lets run pt 3

He leaned in to kiss me. But I backed away. This left both me and Loki confused. I want to kiss him so why didn't I? "Y/n I'm sorry I did that it wasn't right of me" he said looking at the ground.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him to me kissing him. He kissed back almost instantly. My hand grabbed his hair and his went to my waist. When we broke apart I sighed.

"Loki I don't like you" I said blankly. He gave me a confusing and slightly sad look. "I love you"I giggled and he returned the smile. He didn't say anything he just kissed me.

It eventually turned into a make out session that lasted about ten minutes. When we broke apart we were gasping for air. I started laughing. "How far do you want to take this y/n?" Loki asked raising an eyebrow and smirking. I had an idea in mind.

"Loki do you trust me?" I asked. "Yes darling" "can I take control of you for a while?" "Of course babe anything" he said darkly. I giggled and kissed down his jaw. He took his shirt off and allows me more room for love marks and bites.

I kissed down his neck getting lower and lower. Finally I got to his pants and I looked up at him asking for permission. He nodded and I undid his skinnies pulling them down to his ankles. I looked at him once more before I pulled his boxers down as well.

I grabbed his length and licked the tip lightly teasing him. "Fuck" he breathed out grabbing a hand full of my hair.  I took his length fully into my mouth bobbing my head.

"Ah fuck" he moaned as I bobbed faster. I went faster and faster. "Y/n I'm gonna ngggghhhhh" he moaned as he came in my mouth. I swallowed and stood up. "I love you y/n" he said breathing heavily. "I love you too"

Sorry it wasn't good I'll do better I swear bye.