strip that down

So basically your a stripper and thor and Loki come in and this may or may not contain a smut.

This sucks it's not that I don't love my job like it makes money. But no one wants to date a stripper at least my sorta family loves me no matter what I do even if Steve doesn't but he is just over protective.

"Hey y/n?" Stephanie asked.  "Yeah what is it" I replied.  "There are two hotties out there asking for a private dance from you" she said.  "Mk let me finish getting ready" I said.

I was wearing a black and white mini mini skirt and a black bra with fish net stockings and black heels.

Loki pov.

"Thor why the fuck are we at a strip club I thought we were going to see y/n" I asked slightly annoyed with my brother.  "Just sit and wait you'll see" he said smirking to himself.  I sighed and sat down just then music started to play and a girl in basically all black walked out and stared at us I shock the I noticed her face it was y/n and she looked well....... fucking sexy.

Your pov.

Both boys stared at me.  "God dam you thor I told you never visit me at work" I got off the stage and walked over to them. "Sorry but I know you have a crush on Loki so I brought him so I could go to some other stripper and you can dance for him" he whispered smirking.  "Thanks" I said sarcastically as he walked away.  "Loki stay here I'll be right back" thor said looking at Loki who nodded and looked back at me.

Well this is fucking great.  Honestly Loki looked hot so you know I just started dancing.  I groaned the pole I lifted myself up swinging around twice before   I slid back down to the ground. I rose back up making sure to sway my ass in his face.

"Fuck" he breathed out quietly but I still herd him. I smirked. And walked down to him.  "Do you like what you see" I asked him seductively.  "Y-yes" he replied.  "Good then come with me" I whispered in his ear.

He nodded and followed me to the back room.  When we got there I turned around and pushed him to the loveseat and sat on top of him.  "You know why this is called a love seat darling" I whispered in his ear.  He moaned softly at my words making me smirk.  I kissed him roughly. I must have done something right because something poked my ass.

I pulled back and giggled. "What's so funny" he asked confused.  "I gave you a boner" I laughed and he blushed insanely.  I giggled one more time before attacking his neck with open mouth kissed, sucking and biting at his neck leaving marks.  His moans were slowly getting louder. He took off his shirt and I got lower until I was at his pants.

I looked up at him and he nodded for me to continue. "Oh I almost forgot ok I have institutions for you" I said. He nodded. "Ok so get undressed and I'll be right back"I said in a seductive manner. He nodded and took his pants off as I walked back to Stephanie and asked for lube thank God she actually had it on hand.

I walked back to the room and when I entered I blushed.  Sitting on the loveseat completely naked was Loki looking  me and we'll shit.  I set the lube on the table next to the loveseat and bent down  once again looking up at Loki.  He nodded once again. So I took his length in my hands and stroked up and down slowly teasing him.  He was moaning extremely loud.

I put my mouth around the tip licking it slightly causing him to moan. I took his whole length into my mouth and started to Bob my head slowly still teasing as he held my hair in his hand.  "F-faster" he moaned. So I did just that, I bobbed faster and faster. "Y/n I'm gonna-" he said and I stopped and stood up and he looked up at me.  I went to the table the lube was on and opened the drawer.

To be continued in the next chapter also I'm sorry this isn't that good it's my first smut.