the test

Your pov.

Loki is sitting on the couch and I'm pacing around the room nervous AF.  *Ding* "finally" I Say to my self. I flip the test over in my hand.  "Positive" I whisper that word replay in my head.

I cover my mouth with tears in my eyes and I walk into the living room. My husband loki looks up at me and gets up off the couch. "So........." He asks shaking slightly. I nod my head and pure joy fills Loki's eyes.

"Oh my god were going to be parents" loki been as he picks me up and kisses me. "What's going?" on steve Pand Peter ask.  I throw the test at steeve. He instantly chokes on his coffee and Peter falls over.

I just laugh at my idiot brothers.
"Y/n, do you think that since I'm a god and your a human that the baby will grow faster?" Loki asks. "You mean like in twilight, um I don't know" I replied.

Steve cake up to me and loki. "Steve don't" I growled at him. "Don't what I just want o talk to him" he replied.  "Just don't hurt him" I said. "No promises" he laughed and took loki in to the other room. God I hope he doesn't hurt him.

Ill be making another chapter to continue this one and I'm try to work on this book more but with school and work it just is hard but I swear I'm working on new chapters. Love y'all also I still take requests bye.