imaginary friends

(honestly I didn't plan to make a chapter so this one's kind of random)

Y/n's POV

*Flashback* I was 6 playing in the garden with a raiven haired boy a little older than me maybe 8 or so. "Come on y/n faster faster" he giggled as I pushed him on the swing set. "I'm going as fast as I can Loki " I huffed at him. "Y/n lunch is ready! " My mother called form the kitchen.

I ran over and stared at her "mommy can Loki have lunch with me too?" I asked. "Who's loki?" She questions looking around the yard. I point at the small raiven haired boy and she just says "ohhhh Loki, sure"

                                  ~end of flashbacks*

*Present day*

Today was my first day of 11th grade I jumped in the shower blasting MCR while I was washing my hair I jumped out and got dressed as I normally do skinny jeans and a baggie band shirt I throw on fingerless gloves and my doc martens and grab my bag before leaving the house. My parents are out of town per usual they're always on long business trips.

I get to the gates of the school and call my bestie "hello?" Tyler answers "what's good bitch where are ya?" I reply hearing him yawn "check the old stairwell" she croaks and gangs up I run through the doors past the office and slide down the rails like a idiot getting occasional grumbles from the staff.  Tyler looks up at me messy hair in his face. he looks like normal Tyler Deadpool shirt and pumpkin pajama pants. I hand him a small bag and a coffee and he gives my legs a hug aggressively sipping the coffee.

I hear someone enter the stairs followed my screaming and running down the stairs and I'm tense hoping it's not the bullies. To my dismay it's a very pale boy running for his life he's sweaty and out of breath. He looks panicked and frantic. "I have to hide, please help me " he looks at me. I don't say anything just point to a small storage closet in the stairwell. He runs in and shuts the door behind him and down come the bullies. Cody being the leader he looks me up and down and growls. "Where is that little bitch!" He snarls. "Who?"  I play dumb. "That's pale little emo boy" I laugh. "Your looking at him baby" I clap back.

He throws a bottle at me " faggot" he storms out his sidekicks right behind him. The raiven haired boy comes out of the closet and thanks me. "I'm y/n what's your name" I extend my hand and he takes it. "Loki" he speaks softly. I freeze "Loki? Loki Laufeyson?" I question. He looks a bit shocked and I know he knows who I am. I smile at him and grab hy hair and pretend to have pigtails his whole face lights up and he wraps me in a hug.  Tyler clears his throat and I look at him and laugh a little "Tyler this is a really old friend of mine, Loki this is my best friend Tyler." The boys make eye contact and say hi.

I feel a bit awkward and I sit on the ground. Loki plopping beside me. "How have you been y/n" he asks looking at the ground.

              ~to be continued~