the man part 2

When I woke up the man I saw in the ocean was staring at me. I jumped back. "w-who are you"? I asked My back pressed against the door.

" my apologies darling, I didn't mean to frighten, you my name is Loki you must be y/n" he said with a husky voice. "y-yes but how do you know that?" I looked up at him.

"just a lucky guess" he smirked.  I blush up at the shirtless man. Wait why is he shirtless? "uh Loki why are you shirtless?" I ask. "hmm? Oh! Yes well I don't own any shirts, never have." he said blankly. "don't you get cold?" i Ask.

"nope." who doesn't get cold? I didn't know what to do so I just sat there in silence. Then Loki who finally decided to speak up. "can I show you something?" he asked darkly. I nodded. He put out his hand and I grabbed it. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

Once I looked into his eyes I couldn't look away was like I was in a trance. "u-uh Loki what are you-" he cut me off by kissing me. First soft and gentle but it soon grew into a heated kiss. I pulled away and looked up at him. "Loki, is that you?" I questioned.

" ah you remember, finally,  hello darling"

Dun dun dunnnnnn yes you guys I'm back and I will be posting more frequently but this is going to be the biggest little cluster of chapters I have ever had so yeah also if you would like to make a request please do I mean I keep saying the people come on anywho I love y'all and I'll post real soon.