Analogical

TW: panic attack possible self harm purging eating disorder. ( warning going to be in every chapter not all Virgil tho)

     Logan awoke at 7:00 on the dot. He was getting ready to leave when he heard sobs coming from the room farthest from his. He knocked on the door  and  got a sob. He opened the door to see Virgil sitting on the floor. His knees up into his chest and his hands pulling his hair. Logan walked over to the small boy. "Can I touch you"? He got a nod. He grabbed Virgil's hand. "Tell me 5 things you see". A shaky breath from Virgil. " my wall, my poster, my hoodie, the floor,you". Logan nodded. "Four things you can touch". "Y-you, the b-bed, my floor and my hoodie". "Three things you can hear"?  "Y-you, Roman laughing, my music" two things you can smell"? "Your cologne and my washed hoodie" "good one thing you can taste"? "My blood"

Logan bandaged Virgil's cuts. He smiled as Virgil watched Sailor Moon. Virgil started to cry. "What's wrong Virge"? He sniffles and pointed to the razor in the sink. "Oh I'll get rid of it". He stood up and threw the razor into the trash bag. Logan grabbed the bag and left the room. Virgil had enough of his ugly fat body. He shoved his fingers in his mouth and felt the vomit coming up. He threw up all of his meals of the day. He felt arms around him. A soft kiss was planted onto his head. "Logi"? "Hmm"? "I'm scared" the elder felt sad for the younger. He planted a kiss on the youngest traits cheek. "Logi"? "Yes virge"? "I love you". "I know and I feel strongly romantically to you too". "Just say love you too okay"

Had a panic attack so I decided to freak out and write this to calm down. Hope you enjoyed it. Fluff next. Bye. Virgil is my favorite if it's not obvious yet 😬 😃 👋🏻