Diffrent

QueenOfTheYeemos your welcome. I got 10 comments on Lamp 😂

Tw: mentions of blood and past self

Ship: Lamp

Pov 3rd

Virgil couldn't be more different if he tried, his best friends where all popular, got good grades, and where noticed at school. He just stood out, so he tried something new. He grabbed the fingerless gloves from his drawer. He pulled them up to the middle of his arm. He knew he wouldn't be able to do it for long. He put on his purple jack skellington shirt and his ripped jeans. Dear God I'm going to die. He tied his flannel around his waist. Here goes something.

Virgil got in Romans car, taking Logan's favorite seat, shotgun. "Logan is gonna fight you for that..." Virgil looked over at Roman. "Bitch you think I care?" Roman didn't really pay attention to what Virgil was wearing until now. He looked the same except he had on short sleeves. "You feeling alright Virge?" Roman looked over and saw how happy Virgil looked. "I'm perfectly okay Ro, just trying something new, I have some long sleeves tied around my waist Incase I can't take it." Roman smiled at Virgil and pulled up into Patton's driveway.

      Virgil got out of the car and noticed some of the other seniors where staring at them. He watched Roman join his jock buddies. "I'm going with Patton and Logan, okay Ro?" Virgil yelled from his spot. Roman turned around and gave a thumbs up to Virgil. Virgil walked by Patton's side. "Virgil, was it necessary to take my seat?" Logan was a little mad but was mainly joking. "It doesn't have your name on it." The three started laughing. Virgil felt something odd in his gloves. He looked down and saw a small trickle of red seeping through the Light grey fabric. "Uh can we go over there?" Virgil asked while pointing to the fountain.

     Virgil slipped off his gloves and used his shirt to wipe the blood. "Son, Why are you bleeding?" Virgil almost laughed. "One of my scars reopened it's fine dad." Patton made a squealing noise. Virgil looked over and saw Roman had picked up Patton. "We get it you guys are a cute couple!" Logan huffed and then started laughing along with the other three.

    The four climbed into Romans car. Virgil letting Logan have the front seat. Virgil knew Roman was about to play some trash songs. Then Virgil heard it. The g note. "WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY MY FATHER TOOK ME INTO THE CITY-" Virgil felt a hand clamp around his mouth. "I told you not to do it roman..." Virgil removed Patton's hand and chugged some of his Gatorade. "Don't ever g note me again bitch, I'll rip your skull out and hand it to you!" The four started laughing. Roman pulled up to Virgil's house. "Bye Virge!" Virgil got out and waved to the group. "Virgil you should wear short sleeves more often you look rather adorable!" Virgil looked over and watched Logan roll up the window. "I agree My chemically imbalanced romance!" Virgil huffed at how adorable the three where being. "Bye Shadowling!" Virgil watched Romans car drive away. Holding all three pieces of his heart.

Words: 555

I wrote this on the bus. Was it good I really tried.

Bye - A