Prom

Tw: mentions of panic that's all though.

Get your eyeliner ready.

Prinxiety and Logicality

Romans pov

     I walked up to Virgil's door the corsage in my hand, the other hand in my pocket. Apparently he was already waiting because he ran out and jumped on me. "ROMAN!" I started laughing and carried him on my back to the car. "You ready?" "Sure!" I smiled at how much I had gotten him out of his shell. "I got you the Purple and black corsage you wanted." "Yee boy!" I looked at him confused. "What I'm the Tumblr God I know everything, LEAKIRA IS LIFE!" I looked at him. "Isn't that thing boycotting Pidge?" He laughed, "Yeah by it don't matter Leakira has damn good fan art!" I laughed and started the car.

         We pulled into the school, the first thing I saw was Patton's blue car. I knew what was coming. "Punch buggy blue no punch back!" I heard Virgil giggle as he punched my arm.  "Come on Patton and Logan are inside!" Virgil got really happy and fast walked into the school.

     There were a lot of people so I found Virgil's hand and held it. I was very talk 6'2 and poor Virgil is only 5'4 so there's a big height difference. "Roman wanna dance?" Ugh. Annie this bitch needs to go away. "Bitch you see me in his boyfriend, so jack the fuck up before I mess up your cycle!" "Hes using you so he can gain popularity and more girls he'll dump you for me any day!"Patton walked over and clapped in her face and said "fuck you! You don't hurt my dark son I'll fuck you up!" Logan stood behind me eyes wide. "Pat, why don't we go get some cookies?" He ran over and grabbed Logan and went to the snack table.
                I grabbed Virgil's hand and walked over to the group. "Hey guys!" "Why is HE with you?" Virgil's grip on my hand tightened, he was getting nervous. "Cause." I felt a pain in my hand, Virgil's nails where digging in. "Vee, your nails." "Sorry Ro!" He let go of my hand and put his hands in his pockets. "So......why is he here again?" I looked up at Thomas as he knew so he kicked Terrence's leg. "They are dating you dang moron!" Virgil started to laugh but stopped himself, I looked down at Virgil. "Vee?" "Huh.?" "You good fam?" "DONT BE LEAVING OUT MY FAVORITE LETTERS ILY!" Virgil burst out laughing.
           "Patton dear cookies." Logan is a life saver I swear to god, "Roman can we go out of the gym for a second?" "Yea sure!" I walked out of the gym Virgil following. "What's the matter?" "Just a little nervous that's all." "Why?" "Patton peeked at prom king and queen it's me and you!" "But I'm a guy, are your a guy?" "Well yeah but it's now prom king and king!" I then got an idea.

         "It's time for prom King and Queen!" Everyone cheered I heard someone say to Valerie "your going to win look at how people look at you!" "Prom King is Virgil Athen!" I breathed in before I started laughing Virgil's face was red from laughing. "Prom Queen is.....Roman Sanders?" I walked up and nodded at Elliot as he was in control of the music. I heard the doki doki literature club song play. "Seriously?!" Virgil was staring at me. "Wait for it" there it is the G-note. I watched  Virgil jump off the stage. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I shouted "TO JOIN THE BLACK PARADE!" He already had eyeliner in his hands.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Patton yelled from the crowd.

Words: 621

Please watch this video

I'm laughing and if you go on YouTube Thomas saw it and his comment was so sweet!

Screeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bye

- A

TAP TAP TAPPING ON THE GLASS

I GET TO SEE DEH FOR MY BIRFDAY NEXT MONTH IM GOING TO LANTERN FEST ALSO IN SEPTEMBER AND IM SCREEEEEEEMING kawaii_otaku_freak17

How u doing EMANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?