My apologies

Tw: nervousness, some cussing, I think that's all. (Please Tell me if I have forgotten one)
Ship: anxiet (is that right?)
Pov: 3rd

_________________________________

Deceit knew walking into the room was a bad idea. He was just trying to be helpful and return Virgil's charger.
Seeing as all the sides where watching a movie he just quickly and quietly walked up to Virgil's jacket and placed the charger down.
He wasn't in his usual attire. He was in sweats and a random jacket, that happened to be Virgil's. So when he tried to walk away Patton who was on the end motioned him over. "Kiddo over here!"
Deceit gave a smile and walked over to Patton sitting down. "Thanks, for letting me join you..." he whispered over to Patton.
"No problem kiddo!" Patton whispered back. Knowing how mad Virgil already was, he sunk into the couch and played with his jacket strings.
"Kiddo? Are you alright? You seem a little nervous." Patton's hand was placed on Dee's shoulder
       "I'm alright, Dad" the second the words where out of Dee's mouth Patton's eyes where shinning like stars. He had a gigantic smile on his face.
         "Aww, Kiddo you didn't have too!" Patton wasn't whispering anymore. Virgil was death glaring Deceit. Deceit slowly just shrunk into the couch. Patton looked over and saw Virgil's glare. So Virgil got a glare back.
         "Dee, can I talk to you for a second?" Virgil asked as calmly as possible. The anger seething through his facade. Deceit got up and walked away from Patton.
When Deceit got to the kitchen Virgil was fuming. "What the fuck?! I told you to stay in my room! I swear to you, I'm only dating you cause I feel bad for you!" Virgil wasn't calming down a bit. "I'm dumping you here and now, take your ass back to the dark sides! Go hang out with Fable and Riley!" Virgil was yelling so loud the others had paused the movie. Deceits eyes filled with tears, the only thing he could say was "oh, my apologies I didn't mean to hurt you....." his voice faltered and he ran up the stairs to his own room.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I don't really like this one but I'm not rewriting

I feel really really bad for those of you who had to read my first oneshots, they suck..

Like a lot I couldn't even read through the first one dear god was that awful

Okay anyway bye!

- A

Words: 412