Valentines day

Tw: nightmare
As promised here is the fluffy cutesy oneshot!
Theme: surprising a loved one!
Ship: Analogical & Royality (mainly Analogical oop)
Pov: 3rd
_________________________________

     Virgil opened his eyes slowly. He looked over and saw Logan sitting up reading. He rolled over and grabbed his phone. 8:38 am he smiled. "G'Morning Love," Logan said groggily making Virgils smile even wider. "Morning Baby," Logan calmly reached down and grabbed Virgil's hand. Virgil and Logan sat like that for twenty minutes until Patton called them down for food. "We basically get the day off, as Thomas is single and lonely." Virgil pointed out while getting out of bed. Logan gave a slight chuckle. "Good, cause then i Can spend all day with you." A blush crept onto Virgil's face. The smile still there.
                 Logan sat down at the table Virgil sitting next to him. Roman walked down and over to Patton. "Morning dearest! Are you excited for this day?" Patton nodded and pecked Romans lips. "You have a bunch planed, I assume?" Roman nodded and sat down at the table waiting on patron to finish. Virgil leaned his head on Logan's shoulder. Logan looked down and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "You alright Love?" Virgil nodded. "I'm just very very tired, I had a nightmare" Logan grabbed Virgil's hands. "Why didn't you wake me?" He asked looking at Virgil's small frame. "I didn't want to make you mad..." Logan smiled at Virgil. "That's sweet love, but next time wake me, I can try and assist you," Virgil nodded and closed his eyes.
                   Logan looked over and saw Virgil was asleep. He gave a small chuckle. "I come and get the pancakes later Patton, thank you for making them though," Patton smiled in their direction. Logan picked of Virgil and started walking to his room. As Logan opened the door he saw the fluffy duvet, the soft blankets and decided that's where they where spending their day. As Logan places Virgil on the bed, he slipped off his hoodie. The blanket automatically made it on Virgil's arms. Logan took off his tie and changed his shirt. He looked over at Virgil he was mumbling in his sleep. He noticed Virgil curl in on himself.
            Logan shook Virgil awake, he shot up. Looked around and caught Logan's face. He wrapped his arms around Logan. "It.....you.....cheated.......me...... alone," Logan held Virgil close. He pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Listen, whatever happened in the dream isn't reality, your safe with me I love you," Virgil cuddled up to Logan. Letting his Worries fall away. Logan pressed a kiss to Virgil's lips, the two felt the love in the room as they kissed. Logan ran his hands through Virgil's hair. A motion that sent Virgil on fire. Virgil pulled away and rested his forehead on Logan's.
                Logan smirked. He took his finger and booped Virgil's nose. Virgil let out a tiny giggle, and Logan thought he would die from Virgil being so damn adorable. Logan reaches behind him and grabbed the purple bag. "for you Love," Virgil took it and smiled. Inside where three things. A new beanie, and the two books Virgil had wanted. Virgil smiled and gave Logan a hug. "Thank you baby," Virgil then grabbed the white bag behind him. He handed it to Logan and Logan gave him a giant smile. Inside the bag was 4 things. The two books Logan Wanted really bad, a new tie and a key. "What is the key for love?" Virgil smirked at Logan. "Come with me baby~" Logan felt blush creeping onto his face. As they walked to the mindscape door. He saw a deep green door. "What's In there Love?" Virgil took the key from Logan and opened the door. Logan's eyes went wide. "You didn't." Virgil grabbed his hand. "Oh, but I did," the room to a normal person wouldn't be so special. But for them it was. "You made us a room together," Logan kissed Virgil's cheek a smile on his face. The room had a desk, a beanbag in the corner, a light purple and navy blue stitched duvet, a king sized bed, a book case, a closet with all of their clothes. The room it's self had one small thing. Virgil's touch, the purple dots lined against the wall. "Oh baby, tomorrow when I get the paint, you can do your dots!" Logan could tell Virgil was happy, and he was too. "I love you Virgil so damn much," Virgil smiled and leaned into Logan. "I love you so much too Logan,"

____________________________________

Does it fulfill your needs??? I tried
I really did I never write fluff so

Oop

Bye - A

Btw I spent V day alone

I did get the new villain song from Thomas which is 🔥

Words: 800